What Would Turn You Off A Woman!

Would you suck his toes though Kay..he needs to no he has a good woman to.and do you fart?..

I wouldn't have anyone's feet near my face :laugh: I do fart but tbh its not very often.. depends what I have eaten

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm feeling a bit bad now because when I was a young single bloke I got across almost every type of description on here !!!.......fat, thin, deaf and dumb, skinheads with miles of tats, fat alcoholic

went out with a bloke 3 years ago... he looked the business... good job ... nice clobber etc... he was a tosser ... self obsessed nob head... no one would meet his high standards   My blokes as rou

Well I wouldn't like it if she had a bigger cock than me...

Posted Images

bad teeth, saggy tits, saggy ass, too much makeup, hairy fanny, smelly fanny

Yep and even worse if its all wrapped up in one package... Yuk!

thought you was up for a bit of furry pie

never hidden that im Bi, men are easier to be in a relationship with...

• Like 1

went out with a bloke 3 years ago... he looked the business... good job ... nice clobber etc... he was a tosser ... self obsessed nob head... no one would meet his high standards

My blokes as rough as a bear's arse.... he works hard... drinks to much .. likes chips cooked in lard , he comes in from work & lays on my sofa in his dirty work clothes , his feet stink like liquid manure when they have been stuck in work boots & best of all he makes me laugh...

I know what I rather have :thumbs:

a ramping rabbit??????!
  • Like 1

I'm old school I know but I've never looked at a tattoo on a woman and thought "that looks nice" The woman on tattoo fixers is so beautiful, but what a mess she's made of herself....

I am not particularly a fan of dozons of tattoos on a woman either.. but I love them on blokes... sleeves especially