What Would Turn You Off A Woman!

i know there will be a different array of answers, but what would turn you off a woman?

if you was in a pub/bar/club, and a woman came on to you, what would make you walk away? even if she would have looked good on your arm!

it doesn't have to be a pub/bar/club really, it could be anywhere,

for me, a couple of things go through my mind, one would be, her accent, there's a few out there that just grate on me.

also if she was loud, i find that a bit embarrassing,

but most of all, if you put hand up her skirt and she had a nob :bad:..........lol :laugh:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm feeling a bit bad now because when I was a young single bloke I got across almost every type of description on here !!!.......fat, thin, deaf and dumb, skinheads with miles of tats, fat alcoholic

went out with a bloke 3 years ago... he looked the business... good job ... nice clobber etc... he was a tosser ... self obsessed nob head... no one would meet his high standards   My blokes as rou

Well I wouldn't like it if she had a bigger cock than me...

Posted Images

Fart big no no..my first Mrs of ten years NEver did it once in front of me.other I have now of five year again never done it.f***ing dirty..they never even shit in the house when am there....

• Like 2

Someone who constantly checks there phone would be enough for me .... they can fart all they like ... be loud & obnoxious ... but check there phone & that's me off :yes:

• Like 3

Well I wouldn't like it if she had a bigger cock than me...

Well it's hardly going to be smaller mate...?

• Like 7

Someone who constantly checks there phone would be enough for me .... they can fart all they like ... be loud & obnoxious ... but check three phone & that's me off :yes:[/quote....this site my Mrs hates..your always on the f***ing hunting life she says lol..agreed though..is not good..

• Like 1

Someone who constantly checks there phone would be enough for me .... they can fart all they like ... be loud & obnoxious ... but check there phone & that's me off :yes:

Spot on, you an me both Kay.

I'm quite convinced that if my Mrs couldn't let rip around me she'd explode..! Some of you boys have got your priorities all wrong..