Enough Land

I was walking the dogs tonight and came across an old farm house just the two rooms in it down stairs anyway

I was wondering what life was like back then no tv or computers electric

the dark winter nights must have been boring

I i wonder what they would make of todays farming all the implements and machinery

I was walking the dogs tonight and came across an old farm house just the two rooms in it down stairs anyway

I i wonder what they would make of todays farming all the implements and machinery

my old father still laughs at what you can do on a iPhone so god knows what they would've thought lol

why do you think families where so big back then need something to be doing on them winter night
  • Like 3

After s days graft without the modern farming machinery I would have thought them to knackered to be bored ...quick shag to knock out out another kid and off to sleep for a 4.30 am start

• Like 2

life wouldn't have been any different for them back then,as they didn't know any different, a bit like little house on the prairie......lol.......but back in though's days, there was probably always something that needed doing, life would have been a lot simpler then, without all the mod cons of today,

they took time to talk and and helped each other out,the pace was more casual and a hell of a lot friendlier,most people were happy with their lot,better off without these bloody laptops and fancy phones,a lamplight and a good story then off to bed lol

We went to a lodge at Loch coil port last year just for a weekend I thought it was great with no internet a carry out a fishing rod and a book I was made up there was telly but you had to take your own sky card to make it work. , I really fancy a week there this year

f***ing God send I've known a few of the old lads that ploughed the lands with horse and plough before the days of tractors ask any of them for a look at the inside of there hands bet you they all agree the tractor is a god send