Stephen Philpot, Uspca

His brothers a paedo so im told, not sure if its true, but have another haha philpot, your reign of terror is over, hes prob on here, hello stevphen you absoloute dreg.

Pardon my language, I just dislike him with a passion.

His brothers a paedo so im told, not sure if its true, but have another haha philpot, your reign of terror is over, hes prob on here, hello stevphen you absoloute dreg.

Pardon my language, I just dislike him with a passion.

Of course he was on here . It WAS his job, hopefully. In fact I'd be surprised if he wasn't on here on several computers.

But I wouldn't say he ever got anything, sure who'd be stupid enough to incriminate themselves on the WWW ?

• Like 1

this guy has obviously been a thorn in the Irish peoples life's, and now he's got his come up-pence, i can feel your happiness from here...lol

iv'e never heard of this guy so it means nothing to me, if you get the out come you have been waiting for, i will do the Irish jig with you....lol

but if i read it right, it was a puppy farm that complained to the authorities about him, that got him suspended,

a puppy farm is a bad farm, and we all hate how they run, its a bit like a drug dealer getting raided after a tip off and then complaining to the police that they've taken his drugs and the head of police gets suspended,

don't get me wrong, i'm in no way agreeing with the guy by anything in what i have said, its the fact that a puppy farm has complained that i find odd,

Where was a pup farm mentioned?

on the link you put up, there was a brief description about his suspension, but nothing on what had happened, and then further down the page it gave the heading to the case, i clicked on that one, and in the heading it said about the puppy farm complaining about it,