2 Bombs Gone Off At Brussels Airport

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuucking cowards!!   Coming to every city in Europe soon.   I've stopped using the public transport at certain times or certain lines here just incase. I never take my eye off a single Muslim neit

Let's all change our profile pictures to the Belgium flag cos Muslim bombers really hate that. Let's all hold hands and chant you ain't a Muslim bruv...really stick it to em   ...meanwhile the Islam

Very true, it's not just the obvious like Corbyn......all of the major parties that rule Europe want them.......it's why they always trot out the line "they benefit the economy"Well it's about time wh

Posted Images

Did the terrorist bomb that went off in Belfast a fortnight or so ago get mentioned on the news on the mainland or the number of devices that have been found since?

Did the terrorist bomb that went off in Belfast a fortnight or so ago get mentioned on the news on the mainland or the number of devices that have been found since?

I heard something about that sure the ira got mentioned?

• Like 1

Are the ira not terrorists?

Fuucking cowards!!

Coming to every city in Europe soon.

I've stopped using the public transport at certain times or certain lines here just incase. I never take my eye off a single Muslim neither. Very sad considering that most ain't bombing us but fuuck it if I see one of they cnuts at it and I get the chance who knows.

Be vigilant people and yes racial profile every one of them you see in the street. Look for anything suspicious and protect your own.

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 9

I was only stating who got mentioned mate :thumbs:

Yes they are.........are you saying they could be responsible for this attack

Yes bomb blasts in Belfast do get mentioned on the mainland by the likes of the BBC

• Like 2

Fuucking cowards!!

Coming to every city in Europe soon.

I've stopped using the public transport at certain times or certain lines here just incase. I never take my eye off a single Muslim neither. Very sad considering that most ain't bombing us but fuuck it if I see one of they cnuts at it and I get the chance who knows.

Be vigilant people and yes racial profile every one of them you see in the street. Look for anything suspicious and protect your own.

Wholeheartedly agree mate !

We live in dangerous times, encourage everyone you know to get their eyes off their i-phone and pay attention to what's going on around them !

• Like 1

Don't be silly mate, they have renounced violence and decommissioned their arms. That's why all those convicted terrorists were released early under the Good Friday agreement...

• Like 1

My young daughter is going to Paris next weekend to dance in Euro Disney, not comfortable at all with the situation.

Understandable,,mate,,,are you or her mum going,,,or is it with a dance group,,,,?

Shocking again.

Happened at the American checkout point. Donald Trump just gained a few more votes I'd imagine.

• Like 2