Back Filling

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This place has been worked dozens of times over the years but it's never held until today. I tried one of my dog pups who's keen as mustard, he marked a place the other day and marked this one too. I

All done and backfilled nice, one happy farmer

many reasons why they don't backfill correctly.... as has been said already its easier to put back in than it is to take out.....so the 1st main reason is LAZINESS...2nd... No Permission and have chan

Posted Images

Like This

wrighty17

Today, 07:29 PM

Always back filled hate seeing earths left wide open

Earths opened up and not back filled is the mark of an amateur/prize plonker or someone with an ulterior motive alway look after your earths and they will pay dividends for a long long time.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

a waterford man gave me this tip a few yrs back.carry a strong plastic sheet about 2mts square at the bottom of ur green army bag for ur digging tools.lay it out before u turn the sod and put the soil on it.many a farmer came at the end of the back fill and was happy to have us back again because not a trace of soil was left only flattened out grass from the black sheeting.

• Like 4