Is He Lucky...pheasant

Was heading out with the boss yesterday afternoon when this chap turned up, confident as you like!

post-10759-0-43093900-1458496281_thumb.jpgpost-10759-0-95294400-1458496295_thumb.jpgpost-10759-0-13018800-1458496311_thumb.jpg

Even in the feeding pens I've never seen one quite as tame as this, had absolutely no fear of us at all.

Edited by Deker

If you start feeding it you will soon name it and when you do that it will be destined to die in the most stupid way.

The place where I used to pick up named s real tame one. Even stopped doing a silly we drive because they knew he would be in it. A bus full of students came to beat one day and the driver ran it over....fpmsl.

• Like 5

Mum was feeding one for 3+ years the f****r was tame and a right fat f****r he used bring a few mates along too lol it stopped coming back about 6 months ago rip fez

I get the impression someone had been looking after this one, the misses talked to it and it seemed to respond, I'm sure she could have hand fed it.

Strange though, we have never seen it before, and its no youngster!

:thumbs:

Edited by Deker

Mum was feeding one for 3+ years the f****r was tame and a right fat f****r he used bring a few mates along too lol it stopped coming back about 6 months ago rip fez

I get the impression someone had been looking after this one, the misses talked to it and it seemed to respond, I'm sure she could have hand fed it.

Mate she used to call FEZ!!! And he would come lol and would feed at your feet was mad il get some pics

Mate she used to call FEZ!!! And he would come lol and would feed at your feet was mad il get some pics

He's not getting a name, that would be asking for trouble, and the misses has issued instructions to leave him alone, but I've told her he's no youngster anyway!

We get a fair few, here's another, much younger, from way down the garden this morning,

post-10759-0-96762100-1458508361_thumb.jpg

but that was as close as I could get, he was on his toes as soon as he saw me!

That's why this chap was so unusual.

Edited by Deker