Cleaning For The Baked Bean

Like i said, we have to get all the shite out of the ditches or the council wont touch it. After much pressure over the past few weeks, they came to clear it yesterday. Just drove down the lane earlier to find a well pissed mattress dumped in the ditch and so it goes on...

The tip is less than a mile away but with charges to any commercial vehicles, those that borrow vans get fecked off and my little corner of England is the nearest quiet lane. Back in the day my old man used to work on the tip and before CCTV people would dump their shite at the gates in the middle of the night and my dad and the lads first job, most days, would be clearing the mess. It was a pain BUT it kept local rural roads rubbish free.

Now the local tip has more security than most buildings in Liverpool. Huge spiked fences, razor wire, CCTV all over and bigger and better floodlighting than Anfield or Goodison stadiums, which stay on all night..!

Maybe i'm missing sommat but all thats in there is dumped shite and the place looks like Guantanamo Bay..!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought that I would have a go at cleaning the litter that people chuck into the hedges around where I live. Went out for about three hours and filled up four bin bags. There are some awful dirty bu

We have an old fella in the village who walks the length of the village every day with a bag and them grip things and picks up every bit he sees , normally mc crap wrappers some arse has chucked out t

Empty bins not clean the streets cos some dirty c**t can't use a bin