The End...

Whats the crack with sleeping fuji.you in the van or car.or dog friendly b&b

I just pitch my tent bud and camp it,gas stove etc..it ain't for most folk,but i enjoy being out & about,gear packed away half hour before daylight & off we go for a wander & a gallop ?

• Like 13

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A "brocken spectre" of me & Boots above the clouds..                     Under Control..     Play with big boys & you get hurt lol     And back home,re

Well this past week i headed North into Scotland for an end of season fling,some Munro bagging & general touring of the Loch's & Glens..weather was summer like throughout,i took along Boots &a

A few more..                  

Posted Images

Whats the crack with sleeping fuji.you in the van or car.or dog friendly b&b

I just pitch my tent bud and camp it,gas stove etc..it ain't for most folk,but i enjoy being out & about,gear packed away half hour before daylight & off we go for a wander & a gallop

Fair play can't beat camping fuji.

I like getting my lads out camping in the summer up the mountain.

The buggers won't collect firewood though lol.

• Like 1

Awesome pics,boots nice solid dog,takes some knocks.

He's a big unit mate,he was lame the day before i returned home,he had a spin on the lamp & hit a ditch at full speed,the thud even made my heart miss a few beats,i honestly thought he was dead,he never came out the ditch for a good two minutes!! I walked towards where he ran into the ditch and he came staggering out barely able to walk..yet the next morning we climbed a mountain & on our ascent to the summit the dog wore his heart on his sleeve & got the job done! He's no world beater,infact id not say he was even average to what other lads have but he gives his all for me,he's my buddy first & foremost & working companion secondly..i like him anyways,he's rock steady,great around livestock,dogs etc..my own personal ego of wanting/needing a good dog has long since gone..now im content with having potlickers & hopefully the dogs are content having a half hearted,has been hunter as their owner lol

• Like 11

Awesome pics,boots nice solid dog,takes some knocks.

He's a big unit mate,he was lame the day before i returned home,he had a spin on the lamp & hit a ditch at full speed,the thud even made my heart miss a few beats,i honestly thought he was dead,he never came out the ditch for a good two minutes!! I walked towards where he ran into the ditch and he came staggering out barely able to walk..yet the next morning we climbed a mountain & on our ascent to the summit the dog wore his heart on his sleeve & got the job done! He's no world beater,infact id not say he was even average to what other lads have but he gives his all for me,he's my buddy first & foremost & working companion secondly..i like him anyways,he's rock steady,great around livestock,dogs etc..my own personal ego of wanting/needing a good dog has long since gone..now im content with having potlickers & hopefully the dogs are content having a half hearted,has been hunter as their owners lol

good post mate I am out of likes so you have to do with this :thumbs: lol

Well this past week i headed North into Scotland for an end of season fling,some Munro bagging & general touring of the Loch's & Glens..weather was summerlike throughout,i took along Boots & Ruby the Pom,we drove 1087 miles,walked almost 40 in some of the most difficult terrain in these Isles..we sewn pockets of rabbits like ive never ever encountered the like of in my life!! Brown Hares,White Hares,Roe Deer,Fallow Deer,Sika Deer & of course the Red Deer,Red Kites,Peregrine Falcons and my 1st ever Golden Eagle!! Had i not been pgotographing the Red Stag's id of got a real pic of the Eagle but i saw it just as it was heading off not 75 yards away!! Aberdeenshire,Angus,Perthshire,Cairngorm's, Highland's, Argyll & Bute the Trossachs all had our presence..the dogs had a ball as did i,i had to return home earlier than i would if liked as Boots lamed himself the big numb sod he is..will add a few pics asap just got visitors lol

Gods country :yes:

That's a great way to praise your dog mate you must have a sound bond with Boots & to be fair what of seen of your posts not just him but all of the dogs you got round you atb Flacko ps pics class