Wagyu Steak

Wagyu is s Japanese beef cow right someone correct me if differing

yes it is mate kind of looks like Aberdeen Angus but less hair

No there called chinese black cattle.

Aberdeen angus's arent hairy you may be mistaken for galloway cattle.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tried the burgers just found them very fatty!   If you want a proper good steak dry aged is the way to go and ALDI at the moment have some pretty good ones.   Go in and they're the Aberdeen Angu

i like to try new foods, cant afford to be snobby but being poor wont stop me from trying something once... eaten alsorts of exotic stuff from barracuda-ostrich -- kangaroo-morrocan snails + loads of

It seems a big waste of money to me.They`re a certain breed of cattle and are fed a little beer everyday.To me it`s just a money making exercise but snobby people will always bye the most expensive th

My Mrs doesn't do the fancy cordon blue so when were out we mostly eat normal grub and there nothing wrong with it , but I get all the tester and sample packs and to be honest ive found there normally nothing stunning , and nothing tastes better than a big kebab after a few pints

The cattle farmer near me feeds tons of fruit to his cows,they are hooked on sweet pototes too.and sillage mixed with mollases juice.

I love silage and haylage I could honestly sit in a barn and eat it with horses of cattle the molasses they cover it in is what makes it so nice

Wagyu is s Japanese beef cow right someone correct me if differing

yes it is mate kind of looks like Aberdeen Angus but less hair

No there called chinese black cattle.

Aberdeen angus's arent hairy you may be mistaken for galloway cattle.

i know one thing they have a thicker coat then wagyu you mean a belty and galloways have really long hair but depending on what you call hairy

The "steak" in the super market is cheap shit I know that.

I farmer on the shoot I beat on said he buys male Fresians (the breed for milking) that would otherwise be killed, raises them to weight and the super market buy em for meat per kg, says it's good ££ cos of the low initial outlet.

Buys em for about £20 and sells for about £600!

Something I tried not long ago was really thick cuts of steak sliced into the flesh deep on both sides marinated/cooked in a lime juice mixture (garlic chilli etc). Then basically heated up on a charcoal braizer very fast, once each side. Now that was lush.

The "steak" in the super market is cheap shit I know that.

I farmer on the shoot I beat on said he buys male Fresians (the breed for milking) that would otherwise be killed, raises them to weight and the super market buy em for meat per kg, says it's good ££ cos of the low initial outlet.

Buys em for about £20 and sells for about £600!

cut it's nuts off and hang it for 4 weeks, lovely

Has anyone tried this expensive meat?

I was in Iceland today and they have a venison range that was £7.50,a tiny piece of deer that i thought was more dear than the content.Im not one for expensive cuts of meat that i encounter for free,Japans out of my hunting range,ill have to get a Bull x.

• Like 1