Cheers Chicken-man. Just sent a ferret box up to Renfrew. Hope he's chuffed. These terrier boxes are good though ain't they.by the way, my birds are laying well and looking top hole. Mixed colour eggs definitely good. To find a pure bred cream legbar cockerel is a bonus and he's treading like mad. Jok.

• Like 1

Cheers Chicken-man. Just sent a ferret box up to Renfrew. Hope he's chuffed. These terrier boxes are good though ain't they.by the way, my birds are laying well and looking top hole. Mixed colour eggs definitely good. To find a pure bred cream legbar cockerel is a bonus and he's treading like mad. Jok.

Get some pics up on fowl and feather talk, it's gone quiet again.

Atb

You lucky bugger, I been looking for a cream legbar cockerel for my girls, all the ones I have seen so far have been rubbish.

Pretty desperate to get some more fertile eggs in the incubator.

Well done on the box as well, you need to be careful as we will be expecting new threads of all manner of builds.

Edited by Rabid

Sorry CM. Just saw the last post. Basically anything. I love working wth timber and enjoy a mental challenge. Small is the order of the day. I can't lift the big stuff anymore. I enjoy Gruffalo's posts and admire his work. Will have a go at most things.

• Like 1