The One Show!

Also when they do post daft photos and someone advises them to remove it... They're response is normally along the lines off "haha i dont give a f**k, f**k the police".

. I'm not on fb but my brother showed me one this page things your on about bloke had pic of himself full face in view on pic with dog and 2 hare. I thought it was some sort of piss take at first but turned out the full page was filled with pics like that with lots of comment like the one I've quoted now I must be a lil nieve because I did not think people where that stupid in grassing them selfs to the world!! But it's definitely all they's fb pricks who are getting things hot!!
hares are nothing mate , Iv seen far far far worse things posted than hares on there. Honestly the one picture u wouldn't even believe me if I said.

Newcastle top on the lot. Unbelievable!!

. Now your going to have to tell me ?? After you tell me I'll be wishing you didn't ha on the back of the Newcastle top abet it had his full name as well
  • Like 1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Statement : from the AWL.   How one sided   The item on “the one show” showed a very one sided view of working Terrier and Lurcher/longdog owners. There are many thousands of law abiding owners o

Since when has it been illegal to have a lamp and first aid equipment for dogs , typical shit reporting with the usual bunch of know nothing arse spca , bbc and the police ...when he picked up a knif

Just watched it completely one sided maybe they should do a clip of dymenteds story and how the RSPCA let a dog die and suffer in their care

Posted Images

Also when they do post daft photos and someone advises them to remove it... They're response is normally along the lines off "haha i dont give a f**k, f**k the police".

. I'm not on fb but my brother showed me one this page things your on about bloke had pic of himself full face in view on pic with dog and 2 hare. I thought it was some sort of piss take at first but turned out the full page was filled with pics like that with lots of comment like the one I've quoted now I must be a lil nieve because I did not think people where that stupid in grassing them selfs to the world!! But it's definitely all they's fb pricks who are getting things hot!!
hares are nothing mate , Iv seen far far far worse things posted than hares on there. Honestly the one picture u wouldn't even believe me if I said.

. Now your going to have to tell me ?? After you tell me I'll be wishing you didn't ha on the back of the Newcastle top abet it had his full name as well
think about it
  • Like 1

think about it
honestly you could hit me with a sledge hammer and I'll not notice for a week haha I've got ya pal?
  • Like 1

By now all those who bothered to e mail the one show, will have an auto reply.

I suggest If You wish to take this further, You follow Giro,s suggestion, using Of Com, this must be done withing 30 days of the programme. being aired.

As to the use of social media, more and more people will gravitate towards using it, it's very much is the case of using common sence, while common sence is not that common any more, good will always prevail. The Police monitor it heavily. So i urge You to think what You post and where you post it.

The fight for the repeal is ongoing among the politicians who support us and the moment the ( other side ) believes we have given up the antis will see this as a victory.

More importantly the Police will take an entirely differant attitude to the one they have currently. as long as a repeal is still on the cards they proceed cautiously.

The moment they think the repeal is a dead duck, they will start coming down on us like a ton of bricks .

It is vital that we keep in contact with our Mps, to see which way they are voting.

The Newer MPs are easily swayed by any poll in favout of a ban , it is here that the ANTI brigade seem to have the advantage, at the push of a button, they can generate thousands of e mails to the poll, none of which are being verified. Hence we must do our very best to keep up the pressure.

• Like 2

I know the guy who owns the dogs which were taken and they were all looked after to exceptional standards and he bred them all himself apart from the old bitch hope he gets them back theres years of breeding in them dogs! I hope he gets them back That show is making him look cruel and them dogs were looked after better than some people look after their kids

I know the guy who owns the dogs which were taken and they were all looked after to exceptional standards and he bred them all himself apart from the old bitch hope he gets them back theres years of breeding in them dogs! I hope he gets them back That show is making him look cruel and them dogs were looked after better than some people look after their kids

Hope the lad gets them back mate, looked fine to me just working dog injuries

For those of You who complained to Of Com. i spoke with them on the phone yesterday, I was advised that Of Com would not deal with this complaint, the woman in the office sent me the the BBC Trust , I spoke to a Gent there , who took my complaint and lodged it.

He then went on to say , please also fill in the form on the web site.

bbc.co.uk/complaints

They certainly make complaining as difficult as possible.!

IF You still very strongly about it, i urge You to follow this route.

To the family involved, be sure You have spoken with Clive Reece.

have a think what a repeal would actually mean for people working lurchers,

the hare becomes quarry again is one i can think of, but this will only apply if taken within the laws already in existence before the hunting act,

The animal welfare act will still be in force and is the preferred method of prosecution anyway.

fox would become quarry, but again the above will apply. hopefully the definition of fighting within the animal welfare act will be upheld as per the latest court ruling, if not then were truly stuffed even if the hunting act is repealed.

Just something to think about..............

Rspca and the police made out that all hunting with dogs is fighting animals even rabbits, they never mentioned that lamping rabbits is legal, they accused us all of badger baiting etc

Is there any way that we can complain to the BBC, because this was one of the most byes reports i have seen.

Clive Rees has got a few lads off from charges because they think that, I believe

Let them still think it, because they'll charge you for the wrong thing

Just put a complaint to the BBC, they obviously dont like you to complain as they make it as awkward as FCK.

Apparently offcom doesn't deal with complaints about bias, what the hell are they there for then????

Brian

• Like 1

Has anyone got a reply back from BBC, this is mine, what do you lot think?

Dear Mr Ballinger

Reference CAS-3750775-FCZJX2

Thanks for contacting us regarding BBC One’s ‘The One Show’ broadcast on 14 March.

I understand you felt a report on hunting displayed bias, with incorrect references.

The overall focus of this report was that the police were looking to stop ‘illegal’ activity. The introduction referred to “criminal gangs” rather than include legal hunting practices.

We didn’t state that the equipment recovered such as lamps, knives, medical kits etc was illegal. However, considered in the context of this report and the focus on illegal activity, they were considered relevant to include and recover the items from the properties.

There was also never any intention to appear to claim that hunting rabbits with dogs was illegal.

We have circulated your complaint to senior management and ‘The One Show’ programme in this overnight report.

These reports are among the most widely read sources of feedback in the BBC and ensures that your complaint has been seen by the right people quickly. This helps inform their decisions about current and future programmes.

Thanks once again for taking the time to contact us.

Kind regards

Neil Salt

BBC Complaints

www.bbc.co.uk/complaints

NB This is sent from an outgoing account only which is not monitored. You cannot reply to this email address but if necessary please contact us via our webform quoting any case number we provided.