The One Show!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Statement : from the AWL.   How one sided   The item on “the one show” showed a very one sided view of working Terrier and Lurcher/longdog owners. There are many thousands of law abiding owners o

Since when has it been illegal to have a lamp and first aid equipment for dogs , typical shit reporting with the usual bunch of know nothing arse spca , bbc and the police ...when he picked up a knif

Just watched it completely one sided maybe they should do a clip of dymenteds story and how the RSPCA let a dog die and suffer in their care

Posted Images

Protest by not giving them any money...it's the only thing they care about... :thumbs:

Believe me, the writings on the wall for the BBC. Technology is working against them and people are fed up of their bias. How long before Tv's are being made that are incapable of being 'plugged in' to an aerial? In fact, are they making them already? How long before their licence fee plummets?The BBC are on a slippery downward slope.... :boogy::yes:

Edited by J Darcy
  • Like 2

Protest by not giving them any money...it's the only thing they care about... :thumbs:

Believe me, the writings on the wall for the BBC. Technology is working against them and people are fed up of their bias. How long before Tv's are being made that are incapable of being 'plugged in' to an aerial? In fact, are they making them already? How long before their licence fee plummets?The BBC are on a slippery downward slope.... :boogy::yes:

i have no Aerial and stream or use free sat. the future of the BBC as you say is on the line, the same with the music and film industry, they need to change or they will vanish as technology will leave them in the past.

Can you just stop paying your fee? I thought you can get people coming round checking?

We stopped ours 3 year ago,we stopped direct debit ,wrote letter to bbc saying we removed their presumed right of access to our property.not long after we stopped it we had card through the door,saying he had missed us ,and would call round again,an he was based in Worcester way?

Nothing last year, letter through door couple weeks ago reminding us we didn't have one,the fine was blah blah.

• Like 2

To be fair, them dogs looked well fed,and kept in clean conditions. It was the cleanest slaughter house iv ever seen.. Surely the can't keep the lads dogs when there not neglected can they?

Can you just stop paying your fee? I thought you can people coming round checking?

Some great clips......I should film it when they next come round here....I follow them down the street chanting 'PEADO' and they really don't like it....Actually thinking about it; I've not had a visit in a LONG while....I wonder why.... :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Stop funding an organisation that is using YOUR money to attack your way of life.... :boogy:

• Like 1

To be fair, them dogs looked well fed,and kept in clean conditions. It was the cleanest slaughter house iv ever seen.. Surely the can't keep the lads dogs when there not neglected can they?

The grey rough haired ones looked belters, would love to know how they was bred my type of lurcher

my little girl got very confused watching the report. i too have dogs loose in the yard. i too have a little dog room, with first aid kit, sink, table etc. i too have a meat/game preparation room with knives, bone saw, cleaver. my daughter thought our dogs were going to be taken away...

the article was a really good example of trying to make a story out of absolutely nothing. yes i'm sure there are some people doing bad things with dog, but the house they visited actually looked like a responsible owner, with decent feed, clean yard and health treatment

Edited by beast
  • Like 2

I don't have a TV or a license, I watch films/catchup on the laptop. I begrudged paying it, when there was very little worth watching, so then you needed a sky package, then they wanted pay per view, feck that. I watch some great documentaries on tinternet and the missus gets amazon prime, which is alright, although I dislike amazon as a company. I won't be buying a TV license anytime soon. Atb Joe

We got Amazon prime just for free delivery,but can't seem to watch love film,keeps saying low bandwidth. And the tv just keeps stalling.