Bullx Coursing Dogs?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mother was a coursing bitch father bull greyhound this dog has done all game up the fen weekends on the big ears Lamping through the week rabbit and gingers good all rounder

Son and mother

My saluki bull grey 10/11 months.. Big strong dog but definitely saluki minded!

Posted Images

this cross intrests me to,i think the problem lies in trying to find a good strong saluki /grey thats single handed on fox week in week out,i no there out there but not very common.

thats suprised me.id have thought most salukis would take fox with ease.

this cross intrests me to,i think the problem lies in trying to find a good strong saluki /grey thats single handed on fox week in week out,i no there out there but not very common.

they prob would, its if they been bitten few times before , they might night be so keen on that job , thats what he means .!! thats why you need drop of good pit in there :yes:

with ease yeah start of the season young fox no problem,when they meet a good strong winter fox they soon throw in the towel as i seen on more than 1 occasion when there not getting there own way.had a bitch was flying her first season but never really met a good fox till her second season and she jacked and wouldnt even course them after that.new off 1 dog that was a proven dog but now dead.but like i say a proven dog is hard to find not a dog that takes 2 or 3 a season and classed as a fox dog.

• Like 1

with ease yeah start of the season young fox no problem,when they meet a good strong winter fox they soon throw in the towel as i seen on more than 1 occasion when there not getting there own way.had a bitch was flying her first season but never really met a good fox till her second season and she jacked and wouldnt even course them after that.new off 1 dog that was a proven dog but now dead.but like i say a proven dog is hard to find not a dog that takes 2 or 3 a season and classed as a fox dog.
i think saluki bull grey is a jack of all trades but master of none so to speak. for me owning a saluki bull grey its not about killing 6-8 foxes a night or 3/3 on the hare in day or pulling 4-10 deer a day or night but a dog that if you come across any quarry dog will give a good go at one and stand accountable at end. the above breeds can be a recipe for disaster but when they click they can be hard to match
  • Like 3

i think saluki bull grey is a jack of all trades but master of none so to speak. for me owning a saluki bull grey its not about killing 6-8 foxes a night or 3/3 on the hare in day or pulling 4-10 deer a day or night but a dog that if you come across any quarry dog will give a good go at one and stand accountable at end. the above breeds can be a recipe for disaster but when they click they can be hard to match

:thumbs: