11 Year Old Bull/greyhound For Stud.

11 year old bull greyhound up for stud.

Lad wants dog to go back to a good proven bull greyhound bitch preferably a half x or something with a good bit of bull in.

Dog is 26/27tts Single handed on all game.

Has been used with terriers and lamped mainly.

Dog has sired litter before and all dogs turned out good dogs and are going well ?

977FF8D7-7569-4DEB-A776-B13AAFF881B8_zps

593C5892-2C9D-4C2D-98AF-81E0E892DEB0_zps

EF08E600-11AA-408D-A2E8-14BF041657A3_zps

03480278-F7DF-48EC-9A43-6637F65D9153_zps

• Like 3

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Without wanting to crab Don't look like its done a lot for 11 years old mate?   Cheers, D.

As said go see the dog work if interested.carnt say faier than that..

11 year old bull greyhound up for stud. Lad wants dog to go back to a good proven bull greyhound bitch preferably a half x or something with a good bit of bull in. Dog is 26/27tts Single handed on

Without wanting to crab :D

Don't look like its done a lot for 11 years old mate?

Cheers, D.

It's a big powerful dog it doesn't take stick it gives it mate. Makes short work of most things.

Used with terriers? Lucky dog for 11 years?

Cheers, D.

Without wanting to crab :D

Don't look like its done a lot for 11 years old mate?

Cheers, D.

It's a big powerful dog it doesn't take stick it gives it mate. Makes short work of most things.

Used with terriers? Lucky dog for 11 years?

Cheers, D.

Nothing to do with luck mate, the lad bought the dog for a grand because of what it could do, I'm not going to sit and defend the dog, one it's an open forum what pictures do you want up? Two he said you can see it work if your interested and 3 why would he want a pup back out of shite, there's a reason it's in his kennel at that age mate.
  • Like 1

not even a mark on its chest or legs.

It's an open forum mate, not all these pictures are recent, the lad wants to breed for his own use for digging, he wouldn't breed shit ? If anyone wants to see the dog go he is more than happy to take it out, I'm just doing him

A favour by posting this because he doesn't use the Internet

• Like 2