Job Advertisement Racist?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That aint right i wonder if i advertised a job for white Englishman what the reaction would be .

You should apply and when they turn you down, sue the f***ing arse off them on the grounds of racism.......keep you in a few quid for a while

Red necks?   But then you admit it's illegal?....but we are red necks to publicise it?   Damned if we do damned if we don't?

Obviously a wind up by someone trying to get this reaction , wake up

Is it a wind-up???

Path Yorkshire is a charity representing minorities

......and "Indeed" claim to be the world's largest job website.

I saw job ads like this for various London council's in the '80s. "Minority Rights Worker", " Gay and Lesbian Advocacy Worker" etc etc. It was wrong then, and its wrong now........

Positive discrimination is still discrimination !

Edited by Blackbriar

Obviously a wind up by someone trying to get this reaction , wake up

Some folk are blinded by ignorance mate. And it's on both sides before anyway starts throwing lefties comments I'm no leftie

your right some folk are blinded by ignorance so in the same vein as you post to me,

f**k off idiot

• Like 1

From the goverments web site totally legal it would appear !!!!

You can choose a job candidate who has a protected characteristic over one who doesn’t if they’re as suitable for the job and you think that people with that characteristic:

are underrepresented in the workforce, profession or industrysuffer a disadvantage connected to that characteristic (eg people from a certain ethnic group are not often given jobs in your sector)

You can only do this if you’re trying to address the under-representation or disadvantage for that particular person. You must make decisions on a case by case basis and not because of a certain policy.

You can’t choose a candidate who isn’t as suitable for the job just because they have a protected characteristic.

The Race element is a load of Bollocks but suits the red necks to publicise it. The actual fact is that ethnic minorities are not under represented especially in the NHS , How many times is it pointed out that the NHS could not function correctly without over seas staff, so to claim under representation is wrong. So on that basis the ad would be illegal to employ on basis of race or ethnenticity

Red necks?

But then you admit it's illegal?....but we are red necks to publicise it?

Damned if we do damned if we don't?

Amazing isn't it......its there in black and white

Would it be ignored if it said NO blacks or asians...would it f**k it would be on national news

• Like 2

Obviously blinded by my ignorance, I'm a big believer anyone is entitled to work , but its down to the best candidate, not cock size colour or sexuality

I presume you mean the NHS bosses are blinded by ignorance like many others in the public sector teachers ect..

Red necks?

Red necks is the polite description .The facts are there but I dont feel the need to embroider them like you clowns.

Edited by desertbred

Red necks?

Red necks is the polite description .The facts are there but I dont feel the need to embroider them like you clowns.

That's the way overlook the facts and have a go at anyone who says something against it