Wee Blondies Selling Stuff....should Ban That!!!

fecking Fanny, next you will be sending £3 a month to give water to some little African who has to walk 10 mile a day to fetch water :D never understood that, its not like they own a house and have a mortgage, they have a mud hut FFS, what kind of dildo decided to build a mud hut 10 miles away from the nearest water :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Then it shows the kid scooping water out of a mud puddle that cows are stood pissing in....yet there is loads of stones about...why not build a dry stone wall around the water hole and a pipe running into a trough for the cows?

I once wanted to volunteer to go help out in Africa, all the groups I contacted want £1500 for me to go volunteer! Robbing cnuts! I'd of had a wall round the mud hole in 2 fecking days! Wiped out dysentery in the whole fecking neighbourhood!

f**k building a wall ,just stone the cow
Nah eat the feckin cow

These poor buggers aint ate for months by the looks of them.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does the gorilla need new binoculars as well,maybe it got mugged by gang of baboons ,thieving b*****ds.

She mentioned something about swallowing......I nearly adopted a f***ing tiger as well...?

lol I don't know about sucked in I reckon he was hoping he got sucked off more like ?

Posted Images

fecking Fanny, next you will be sending £3 a month to give water to some little African who has to walk 10 mile a day to fetch water :D never understood that, its not like they own a house and have a mortgage, they have a mud hut FFS, what kind of dildo decided to build a mud hut 10 miles away from the nearest water :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Then it shows the kid scooping water out of a mud puddle that cows are stood pissing in....yet there is loads of stones about...why not build a dry stone wall around the water hole and a pipe running into a trough for the cows?

I once wanted to volunteer to go help out in Africa, all the groups I contacted want £1500 for me to go volunteer! Robbing cnuts! I'd of had a wall round the mud hole in 2 fecking days! Wiped out dysentery in the whole fecking neighbourhood!

f**k building a wall ,just stone the cow
Nah eat the feckin cow

These poor buggers aint ate for months by the looks of them.

the best one is when they say the water is polluted, you look at a picture of a river full of McDonald's packaging, pizza boxes and plastic bottles,

Well the other day I got caught in BnQ wi this wee blondie and ended up adopting a f***ing Gorilla. Ah well my good deed done for the WWF....

When can I come for my holidays dad

Your far from a Gorilla. I didn't adopt a flamingo.

Well the other day I got caught in BnQ wi this wee blondie and ended up adopting a f***ing Gorilla. Ah well my good deed done for the WWF....

When can I come for my holidays dad

Your far from a Gorilla. I didn't adopt a flamingo.

you've a weird imagination you lad

You f***ing chump! I bet she didn't even suck you off!

Like birds in bars and clubs who get you to buy them Drinks then feck off back home.

The trick is to get them to buy you a drink, then you know your well in ;)

• Like 1

They always use the good lookers to hook the gullible men ,I pay a fiver a month to help an African girl called Okappi get an education ,I just hope she gets to 16 and decides to come and thank me thank me with a blow job.

You sound like Jimmy savile

I noticed the Jehovah's round here ,have started sending round some smartly dressed not to shabby young ladies to accompany the old dears . So even they are realising it.

An old Pal of mine did get caught balls deep in some Jehova church leaders daughter and they slung her out !!!

• Like 1

I noticed the Jehovah's round here ,have started sending round some smartly dressed not to shabby young ladies to accompany the old dears . So even they are realising it.

An old Pal of mine did get caught balls deep in some Jehova church leaders daughter and they slung her out !!!

Yeah they don't believe in sex outside marriage do they? Sounds like she had lucky escape,lol

They always use the good lookers to hook the gullible men ,I pay a fiver a month to help an African girl called Okappi get an education ,I just hope she gets to 16 and decides to come and thank me thank me with a blow job.

Now then now then now then ....don't worry about it , she lives in a war zone ,probably won't make it to 16

• Like 4

Now then now then now then ....don't worry about it , she lives in a war zone ,probably won't make it to 16

b*****d I just spat tea all over my iPad