Wee Blondies Selling Stuff....should Ban That!!!

Well the other day I got caught in BnQ wi this wee blondie and ended up adopting a f***ing Gorilla. Ah well my good deed done for the WWF....?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does the gorilla need new binoculars as well,maybe it got mugged by gang of baboons ,thieving b*****ds.

She mentioned something about swallowing......I nearly adopted a f***ing tiger as well...?

lol I don't know about sucked in I reckon he was hoping he got sucked off more like ?

Posted Images

I honestly thought it was some anti f***ing shite then seen the wwf sign. Then she fluttered her eyes, hit me with some banter and before I knew it £6.95 a month was pissing off to the jungle...?

I have whoever turned it round and said I did it for the wee man....brownie points..?

• Like 2

WWF is the biggest band of antis there are !

If some one shows me proof of that the direct debit will be deleted. I've always thought they did decent work??

more like you fancied the blondie and got sucked in.....lol.........sucker.......lol :laugh:

lol I don't know about sucked in I reckon he was hoping he got sucked off more like ?

If only it was as easy as adopting an animal eh?..?

If some one shows me proof of that the direct debit will be deleted. I've always thought they did decent work??
Mate, it's your money.......I did a job in what's called "a fulfilment centre" once, I was in a room and they had over a hundred staff and hundreds of those big plastic crates full of cheques and DD mandates.

The staffs job was to count and process them all and that's all they did and the pile never got smaller any day of the week.

This was all WWF donations.

Edited by WILF

more like you fancied the blondie and got sucked in.....lol.........sucker.......lol :laugh:

lol I don't know about sucked in I reckon he was hoping he got sucked off more like

He is a jock, he would have tried knocking her down to a quid or walked !! Lol

• Like 1

Mate, it's your money.......I did a job in what's called "a fulfilment centre" once, I was in a room and they had over a hundred staff and hundreds of those big plastic crates full of cheques and DD mandates.

The staffs job was to count and process them all and that's all they did and the pile never got smaller any day of the week.

So your saying I don't have a pet Gorilla called Ihoho...??

Ah f**k this it's getting binned. Atleast the wee man got a toy Gorilla and thinks he has a pet one that lives in the jungle..?

• Like 4

So your saying I don't have a pet Gorilla called Ihoho...

Ah f**k this it's getting binned. Atleast the wee man got a toy Gorilla and thinks he has a pet one that lives in the jungle..

Your not the only one, my Mrs did the same years ago and the girls got a stuffed dolphin toy in the post......we have all been there ! Lol