Starting To Think It's Stolen!

i use a txt checker when buying cars mate it gives you all the info straight away. i recently brought the misses a car from the garage and it gave me the same info as they had. txt the cars number plate to 83600 it tells you all you need to know mate.

• Like 2

Why not just pop round and see him in person if he flogs you off get a group of lads take the car back and demand your money what ever you do don't involve the police f**k that shit you would have no hope in hell in getting your money back then

Why not just pop round and see him in person if he flogs you off get a group of lads take the car back and demand your money what ever you do don't involve the police f**k that shit you would have no hope in hell in getting your money back then

mrs text him 1 month after, and he said he's moved to the isle of white? Bought of a pub carpark etc my own fault for not going with her I suppose lol the thing looked fine till you REALLY looked at it.

No log book ,no money had that drummed into me before I had left school.

I'm on couple local facebook car selling pages ,always same people selling on there,some get their women to sell them,so it looks better ,

But there's couple of chancers that been buying £30 motors then selling them on for £2-300 saying there's nowt wrong with them,funny enough it was one of their rivals that put post up slating them for it,lol

mrs text him 1 month after, and he said he's moved to the isle of white? Bought of a pub carpark etc my own fault for not going with her I suppose lol the thing looked fine till you REALLY looked at it.

I wouldn't let my missus buy a car if my life depended on it, especially if I wasn't there :D

Cheers, D.

• Like 4

I wouldn't let my missus buy a car if my life depended on it, especially if I wasn't there :D

Cheers, D.

i was in the middle of the North Sea at the time lol she needed a car ;)

Anyway just done the text jobbie and it's not stolen or a write off etc he probably just hasn't sent the log book, so will just apply for a new one.

Thanks to everybody for the help because I really was getting worried lol

Atb ant

• Like 5

Cheers, D.

i was in the middle of the North Sea at the time lol she needed a car ;)

Anyway just done the text jobbie and it's not stolen or a write off etc he probably just hasn't sent the log book, so will just apply for a new one.

Thanks to everybody for the help because I really was getting worried lol

Atb ant

If it's never registered to you and you end up not wanting it just abandon the f****r (but not where it'll cause anyone problems) otherwise the coppers will charge you a fortune for storage etc

Hopefully you'll just get a new log book sorted mate

• Like 1