Saluki ?

That's bad if it's right 7 litters in 3 1/2 year poor bitch greedy tw@ts

yeah she due in couple weeks again poor thing never gets a break
I Know she was a good in in her day but there no need too do that she deserves better

I bet they are made up its a 6 monthly bitch and not 12 monthly. the c**ts The Original question should have been raised in the season not at this time of year.then the theories could have been tested,

:thumbs: agree with all above .....DB, yes, the question should of been raised in season, but i was just wondering what pure ran well threw it. I most likely wont get the answer on here, but it does not matter, as i think their is too much pressure and competition in the running dog world, that seems to spoil it all. When i asked the question, i did not mean it in a competitive way. Prehaps i should of said, how did the pures go for anyone that has them this season. :thumbs:

the streight answer would be there only two that i know off that get work one the white dog brookie bred but he in the fields mooching and runs hares when he comes across them that his owner enjoyment, The other dog well he full time coursing he bred out paddy an his owner does a bit traveling an he be a better dog next season so im sure DB could see him going when he over, nice dog he is :thumbs:

Thanks again Larry. Yes, i know the dogs your on about, not seen them in the flesh, but seen pics ect of them. The lad that has them, seem to be looking after them well and using them well too, fair play to him. :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shouldn't own a dog, the pricks

I bet they are made up its a 6 monthly bitch and not 12 monthly. the c**ts The Original question should have been raised in the season not at this time of year.then the theories could have been tested

i got best in england i owned paddy the black an white 1 on you tube i got his aunty which is almost sister to mars with the way she bred she out of khan jihad x garden maiden which is sister to miskin magic which is mother to mars and artics nero khan was put to both bitches /litter sisters so not full sister to mars but as good as and i got a bitch here that was 11 month old in december and killed me 26 hares in dec jan and feb plus over 50 on lamp next season she be the 1 to watch

• Like 1

i got best in england i owned paddy the black an white 1 on you tube i got his aunty which is almost sister to mars with the way she bred she out of khan jihad x garden maiden which is sister to miskin magic which is mother to mars and artics nero khan was put to both bitches /litter sisters so not full sister to mars but as good as and i got a bitch here that was 11 month old in december and killed me 26 hares in dec jan and feb plus over 50 on lamp next season she be the 1 to watch

Thanks pp. sounds like you have a nice team their.

yeah she due in couple weeks again poor thing never gets a break

Shouldn't own a dog, the pricks

Might be one prick owning the bitch, many more pricks buying the pups and keeping him in business.

is that the bitch done the rounds in ireland that ended up in belfast with the puppy peddler

no i still got my 2 bitches and paddy the dog in my avatar is at my mates house if he goes any where he comes back to me

• Like 1

Sorry Dean... Garden maiden was khan x Queen Nellie :thumbs: