• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's bad if it's right 7 litters in 3 1/2 year poor bitch greedy tw@ts

Shouldn't own a dog, the pricks

I bet they are made up its a 6 monthly bitch and not 12 monthly. the c**ts The Original question should have been raised in the season not at this time of year.then the theories could have been tested

i got best in england i owned paddy the black an white 1 on you tube i got his aunty which is almost sister to mars with the way she bred she out of khan jihad x garden maiden which is sister to miskin magic which is mother to mars and artics nero khan was put to both bitches /litter sisters so not full sister to mars but as good as and i got a bitch here that was 11 month old in december and killed me 26 hares in dec jan and feb plus over 50 on lamp next season she be the 1 to watch

• Like 1

i got best in england i owned paddy the black an white 1 on you tube i got his aunty which is almost sister to mars with the way she bred she out of khan jihad x garden maiden which is sister to miskin magic which is mother to mars and artics nero khan was put to both bitches /litter sisters so not full sister to mars but as good as and i got a bitch here that was 11 month old in december and killed me 26 hares in dec jan and feb plus over 50 on lamp next season she be the 1 to watch

Thanks pp. sounds like you have a nice team their.

That's bad if it's right 7 litters in 3 1/2 year poor bitch greedy tw@ts

yeah she due in couple weeks again poor thing never gets a break

Shouldn't own a dog, the pricks

Might be one prick owning the bitch, many more pricks buying the pups and keeping him in business.

is that the bitch done the rounds in ireland that ended up in belfast with the puppy peddler

no i still got my 2 bitches and paddy the dog in my avatar is at my mates house if he goes any where he comes back to me

• Like 1

Sorry Dean... Garden maiden was khan x Queen Nellie :thumbs:

I gave up the hunting a year ago, due to certain things.

Not sure if i will ever get back into it ??

Just wondered, what is the best pure saluki running in Ireland and the Uk, at the moment ?

Thanks.

I think there are quite a few over here that ran well over the course of the season. . However the owners it seems prefer to go about it quietly ;)

• Like 1