• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's bad if it's right 7 litters in 3 1/2 year poor bitch greedy tw@ts

Shouldn't own a dog, the pricks

I bet they are made up its a 6 monthly bitch and not 12 monthly. the c**ts The Original question should have been raised in the season not at this time of year.then the theories could have been tested

yeah she due in couple weeks again poor thing never gets a break
I Know she was a good in in her day but there no need too do that she deserves better Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 2

I bet they are made up its a 6 monthly bitch and not 12 monthly. the c**ts The Original question should have been raised in the season not at this time of year.then the theories could have been tested,

• Like 3

Might be a long shot but I know a lad who has a dog named petal, claimed to be out of fettle.. It's about 7 year old I say.. Anybody able to tell me what was in fettle?

nipper betsy x sam lucy according to a ped on another topic
bang on mate think the ped was mine lol, Sam and nipper litter mates to foxy are out of seagull by drews Joe, Betsy is out seagulls sis by dels Luke, Lucy 1st x black arse x jade ?? ....

Pettle is the second litter out of fettle by smokey, if it's the same bitch I'd think she'd be older than 7 though, do you no the sire to her previous linings mate?

• Like 2

Just to make this clear, not looking fro any dog at the moment and not sure if i will ever get back into it ?

Just wondered, as i like pures.

Thanks for the replies.

As for the men that breed litter after litter out of a bitch, should be ashamed of them selfs, poor dogs !!

If i do ever get back into it, i would just own pures, or even just one pure and focus on that.

If it does not catch a truck full of bunny's ect and just the odd one, i would not give a damn and would be happy.

Larry, not sure, but i think i know the pure your on about, brookie on here bred him, not mike, but the other one.

• Like 1

Just to make this clear, not looking fro any dog at the moment and not sure if i will ever get back into it ?

Just wondered, as i like pures.

Thanks for the replies.

As for the men that breed litter after litter out of a bitch, should be ashamed of them selfs, poor dogs !!

If i do ever get back into it, i would just own pures, or even just one pure and focus on that.

If it does not catch a truck full of bunny's ect and just the odd one, i would not give a damn and would be happy.

Larry, not sure, but i think i know the pure your on about, brookie on here bred him, not mike, but the other one.

yeah that him 246 the other a dog of jacko paddy dog he seems to be going well an owner says he fast dog for a pure, iv heard of couple other lads looking to bring in working bred pups so there be a few about if you get back into the dogs atb

Sounds good thanks larry.

I Know she was a good in in her day but there no need too do that she deserves better

I bet they are made up its a 6 monthly bitch and not 12 monthly. the c**ts The Original question should have been raised in the season not at this time of year.then the theories could have been tested,

:thumbs: agree with all above .....DB, yes, the question should of been raised in season, but i was just wondering what pure ran well threw it. I most likely wont get the answer on here, but it does not matter, as i think their is too much pressure and competition in the running dog world, that seems to spoil it all. When i asked the question, i did not mean it in a competitive way. Prehaps i should of said, how did the pures go for anyone that has them this season. :thumbs:

I Know she was a good in in her day but there no need too do that she deserves better

:thumbs: agree with all above .....DB, yes, the question should of been raised in season, but i was just wondering what pure ran well threw it. I most likely wont get the answer on here, but it does not matter, as i think their is too much pressure and competition in the running dog world, that seems to spoil it all. When i asked the question, i did not mean it in a competitive way. Prehaps i should of said, how did the pures go for anyone that has them this season. :thumbs:

the streight answer would be there only two that i know off that get work one the white dog brookie bred but he in the fields mooching and runs hares when he comes across them that his owner enjoyment, The other dog well he full time coursing he bred out paddy an his owner does a bit traveling an he be a better dog next season so im sure DB could see him going when he over, nice dog he is :thumbs:

Thanks again Larry. Yes, i know the dogs your on about, not seen them in the flesh, but seen pics ect of them. The lad that has them, seem to be looking after them well and using them well too, fair play to him. :thumbs:

• Like 1