Rip John Reuvers Aka Griz

Pete Sparks said as long as 2 men had 2 dogs dogfighting would continue, Sparks retired from the Pentagon, but I knew Sparks, no angel. Michael Vick was convicted but I would let him teach football, Who tells is a matter of subject and any kind of bloodsport attracts unsavory characters, sometimes its the person with the most to lose that gets blamed but in reality its the lowlife that is the snitch avoiding extra time.

• Like 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mary ,Gameness and honesty have always been very precious commodities to me. I've never confronted the guy on a forum because I have always stayed clear of forums because they are crawling with Big Br

From what he told me he got out of the pits because of the dog fighting laws, there was some dust up from another dogman, John lost his job. He ultimately moved into another career & started with

Stedz fairplay you boxed,so does my wife,nothing personal,I know and have met a few cocks who are/were in to fighting dogs and personally wouldn't trust them as far as I could hit them with a shovel,s

Stedz fairplay you boxed,so does my wife,nothing personal,I know and have met a few cocks who are/were in to fighting dogs and personally wouldn't trust them as far as I could hit them with a shovel,suprising how folk will sell their souls when the shit hits the fan,to save their own arses-ive done bird myself as a teenager,cause I was grassed by my mates who were just as guilty as me,the only good rat is a dead rat pal;).but I was brought up with enough respect to not speak ill of the dead,atb dc

• Like 3

I'm with stedz on this one fellas speak your mind and say it as it is .bin larder is dead and how many will still speak ill about him people are what they are and be remembered for what they were be it good or bad . Another saying as a youngster I remember was always respect your elders and i did and as I grew up I learned why should I have when some are only loosers liers and cheats a lot of youngsters used to have a lot of respect for rolphe Harris growing up also. I wonder do they look back and think why. None of the latter is aimed at John because I didn't know the bloke. ps your longer dead than alive and some will be forgotten very quickly

Bin larden was responsible for the deaths of thousands, and rolf was a nonce who abused his own daughters friends because he thought like savelle he was untouchable -you must live a f****d up existance to compare them two twats to someone you have never met?some right f***ing darlings on this site lol. Let's hope that folk don't jump on your obituary when the time comes eh?atb dc

Still on stedz side dc you are what you are dead or alive in my book I wonder if someone grassed you up dc would you then think the same of that person when he dies go on say yes and give us all a good laugh. too many people on here type before they speak and I did say this as nothing to do with John I don't know what happened with him but I don't take too kindly to people with the attitude with their mates I'm alright jack and f**k the rest of you . Sad sad people

All but one of the wankers that stitched me up have had their commupence pal,Wether they turned to the pin or pipe.I'm a firm believer in karma,things have a habit of catching up with you in the end foxbolter-do as to others,as you would be done by yourself ;)atb dc

actually danial i boxed as a schoolboy for my country in the four natoins,The guy is a known rat,and he lost his job because of it. im certainly not going tosing his praises,so f**k you!

Cowards act to blacken someone's name when they are dead, did you ever try to contact or confront said man about your displeasure or disgust with his alleged actions? Seemingly he was on several different forums so there would of been ample opportunity to to voice your opinions, but you wait for his passing to ridicule him. Gives an insight into your own character stedz.

• Like 1

Mary ,Gameness and honesty have always been very precious commodities to me. I've never confronted the guy on a forum because I have always stayed clear of forums because they are crawling with Big Brother. But I've got no dogs now so don't really care. Maybe his obituary was the wrong place to drag this up,and for that and to David in particular I apologise . but the truth is John was a cop who matched pit dogs,he was caught and to save his self going to prison,he did a deal with his fellow police officers,to save his self going to prison,by giving up a load of dogmen.some of these men who had families lost not just their dogs but went to prison.I am not going to post on this thread anymore out of respect for David who obviously seen a better side of this man,in his own words END OF STORY!

• Like 4

I think many of us on this thread would have been shocked by what stedz has disclosed. I can understand the reactions of his friends but this is what he unfortunately did to other friends. My condolences to his family but that as far as I am concerned is END OF STORY