Jump to content
kriti

The Beauty Of Nature, "add Yours"

Recommended Posts


I've posted a picture in "Trapping" under "Close call" This little chap in a live trap last night. Will release him to night after it stops raining, absolutely hoofing it down. He's had a good feed and water now buried he self down in the shredded  paper and gone to sleep, not at all bothered by us. He's really small that a small mushroom container he in.

P1200257.thumb.JPG.d0b5730c7905d9807fb6cd47a145c517.JPG

P1200258.thumb.JPG.13dd782e5a628c99ddbe5584d6e8f3cf.JPG

P1200260.thumb.JPG.0307bb00deb2bb7a9d07e4f672e94885.JPG

Cheers Arry

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/07/2018 at 10:28, Arry said:

I've posted a picture in "Trapping" under "Close call" This little chap in a live trap last night. Will release him to night after it stops raining, absolutely hoofing it down. He's had a good feed and water now buried he self down in the shredded  paper and gone to sleep, not at all bothered by us. He's really small that a small mushroom container he in.

P1200257.thumb.JPG.d0b5730c7905d9807fb6cd47a145c517.JPG

P1200258.thumb.JPG.13dd782e5a628c99ddbe5584d6e8f3cf.JPG

P1200260.thumb.JPG.0307bb00deb2bb7a9d07e4f672e94885.JPG

Cheers Arry

 

I see you take the Western Morning News! Lol

Cheers, D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dytkos said:

I see you take the Western Morning News! Lol

Cheers, D.

Only paper worth reading this day mate, Can manage the easy crossword as well Lol.

Cheers Arry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arry said:

Only paper worth reading this day mate, Can manage the easy crossword as well Lol.

Cheers Arry

I like Belvedere lol

Cheers, D.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strange wooden limpet on my cold frame.

PICT0002.thumb.JPG.d812a6dd4b3f0f47c66c86f88e4af1ca.JPG

PICT0007.thumb.JPG.febda7346a28282edb48ad3fe3389c02.JPG

Turners out its a Puss Moth Cocoon.

Cheers Arry

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×