Recommend A Floating Fly Line

Looking to buy a new 7/8# floating line and wondered if anyone had any recommendations. Bought a SA sharkskin line last year and, whilst it casts fine, I can't stand the noise it makes when I'm stripping it so it's got to go.

I use a cortland 444 peach floater in a #7 and its not bad . It's very supple , casts alright and floats straight . I've also got a couple of snowbee lines in different weights that are decent , one is the thistledown so too light for you but the #8 one is just the cheaper classic and its not bad . I tried some Rio golds after reading how good they were and thought they were bobbins and not worth the high price they sell for.

In the heavier weights, above #7, Jim Teeney lines take some beating. Bullet proof and they have a good range of tapers and tips. For light lines such as #4 when dry fly or nymphing I can really recommend Cortland 444 Sylk. I've had two on my reels for over 8 years and all they need is a clean and dressing every year. I left one unused for two years and when I got around to using it the line had zero memory. Can't recommend it highly enough. Between #4 and #7 I use Cortland 444. Airflo has its place. And that place is in a dustbin ;)