Aye, i'm not too worried mate, and I think the drive and heart will be there. Just that on the ground that I currently run, the fields are 100 acres average size. . . . so some of the rabbits are a real long way off when you see them. . . a bit of leg might make the job a bit easier. Mind you, plenty of bunnys lurking tight in and around cover, so no doubt she will do a job here. Failing that, if she's slow as feck i'll chase them down with the quad and throw her at them. . . . :whistling:

She is the boldest and most unphased pup I've had, and I've never had a shy or timid one. :thumbs:

know the feeling with big arable fields like behind me they seem never ending and your right that extra height for stride helps id say she make 23/25 does the line have collie in it cos the speckles ?
No collie in these Paul bud that's for sure
  • Like 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't get a picture of mine she won't stay still lol best I could get this week second one is the mother marking a earth and pup seeing what's all going on lol had to grab her while something the ot

Few more of the collie x playing tug.

Aye, i'm not too worried mate, and I think the drive and heart will be there. Just that on the ground that I currently run, the fields are 100 acres average size. . . . so some of the rabbits are a real long way off when you see them. . . a bit of leg might make the job a bit easier. Mind you, plenty of bunnys lurking tight in and around cover, so no doubt she will do a job here. Failing that, if she's slow as feck i'll chase them down with the quad and throw her at them. . . . :whistling:

She is the boldest and most unphased pup I've had, and I've never had a shy or timid one. :thumbs:

know the feeling with big arable fields like behind me they seem never ending and your right that extra height for stride helps id say she make 23/25 does the line have collie in it cos the speckles ?
No collie in these Paul bud that's for sure
?

speckles most probly from the greyhound side just was wanted to ask if there was a drop somewhere in the line

Quad ????, thought a man of your calibre, and dress sense would be perched upon a dromedary
  • Like 1

Quad ????, thought a man of your calibre, and dress sense would be perched upon a dromedary

Fairpoint. . .. I could probably stretch to a mule. . .