• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well W. Katchum, there you have it. Looks little but my ferrets don't have any problems with in and out. Quite enjoyed that. Bit fiddly but not too bad. All it needs now is using.

Gruffalogriff . It's easy to let this madness get hold of you lol. The guys love it and like yourself, I enjoy doing it. Trouble is, at the end of the day, it costs. If the whole world would do someth

Pic of Dottys and Flackos boxes...     Gotta say they look the part. Personally prefer the brown but they both look the dogs danglys. And more importantly will be functional and practical ?

Sorry northernlite. Well, I've been using up stock from the workshop but I'll admit I'm getting a bit low. If I have to go out and buy some sheets then yes I'll have to charge. Biggest headache I can see at mom is postage. They can be right awkward down our local PO. Couriers probably will be the answer.

Terryd. Where did yours come from pal and are you pleased? I' m gonna have a go at this terrier box, see how it goes.

Rabid. When we had the workshop that would have been a defo. We turned out some quality . Nowadays it's mostly small stuff that folks aren't in a hurry for. It's nice have a go again.

Terryd. I was gonna go with that design to start with. Socks, on here posted some pics which I was going to copy. I just liked the idea of something more compact and to be honest, concealable. Chopping the front off really hasn't made any difference to the ferrets welfare. Made 3 of them now and the treble Bowback for gaz_1989.

• Like 1

Rabid. When we had the workshop that would have been a defo. We turned out some quality . Nowadays it's mostly small stuff that folks aren't in a hurry for. It's nice have a go again.

It's good to see some folk with skills other than computing, some nice work.

• Like 1

Sorry northernlite. Well, I've been using up stock from the workshop but I'll admit I'm getting a bit low. If I have to go out and buy some sheets then yes I'll have to charge. Biggest headache I can see at mom is postage. They can be right awkward down our local PO. Couriers probably will be the answer.

Terryd. Where did yours come from pal and are you pleased? I' m gonna have a go at this terrier box, see how it goes.

sound mate be able to get a puck up of a mate that comes up here from sown south put my name down for one cheers