Shock Collar Hire

I bought one off eBay with two collars about 20 quid off eBay, loud pitch, vibrate and static shock , 100 levels. Lol I did it to myself on x6 and was real uncomfortable. 300metre range too.

A mate of mine uses this type and really rates it

• Like 1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you no just buy one then sell it or start to hire it out lol

I bought one off eBay with two collars about 20 quid off eBay, loud pitch, vibrate and static shock , 100 levels. Lol I did it to myself on x6 and was real uncomfortable. 300metre range too.

Sportdog are a really good reliable collar, ive the 750 here... Downside is it was that pricey i wont ever lend it to no fecker but it saved the life of a dog whom i could not stock break to horses no

Cheers for that mate. I will have a look now.

Cheers jeppi I will type that number in and look.

I was thinking the cheap 1s would be shit.

A mate of mine uses this type and really rates it

Thanks for that gaz.

And all the other replys lads.

Cheers king.

if you do use a long line make sure its light and very strong nothing worse than it going ping on you in your moment of need.

I was walking mine once back and forward by a flock as it was getting dark no issues all fine and dandy when all of a sudden he went full blast towards the sheep with a bout 30 metres of line on the floor. I was calling him every name going and not happy but i ran a yard or two in his direction so he didn't hurt him self when he hit the end. But the line went pop and he went straight through the sheep and took off after a fox that had entered the field the other side and I hadn't seen it. Poor dog was most confused when I got hold of him

Lol I bet your face was a picture terry when it snapped

Just be careful with the cheap ones they go off easy in the pocket lol mine cost £50 with 3collars.

Does the job you don't need them on 100%

20 or 30% is ample.

Also if you are going to use one timing is everything ,and make sure the sheep aren't in lamb as you need to press just as they grab a mouth full,so will be stressful for the sheep

• Like 1

if you do use a long line make sure its light and very strong nothing worse than it going ping on you in your moment of need.

I was walking mine once back and forward by a flock as it was getting dark no issues all fine and dandy when all of a sudden he went full blast towards the sheep with a bout 30 metres of line on the floor. I was calling him every name going and not happy but i ran a yard or two in his direction so he didn't hurt him self when he hit the end. But the line went pop and he went straight through the sheep and took off after a fox that had entered the field the other side and I hadn't seen it. Poor dog was most confused when I got hold of him

lol yes I would imagine it was. We had a hiccup that morning and a falling out so I couldn't let it rest so grabbed any old length of rope out the shed. When it snapped and he was heading full tilt at them it was a tad stressful then I was over the moon when I saw what he was actually after. Talk about ups and downs but you just got to plug away. I won't ever give up on him and I think we are well on our way now :thumbs:

King, cos of the flag I'm guessing you are in Wales..... just a heads up that it's illegal to use (but not own) them here...

It would only be used over the border mate.

lol yes I would imagine it was. We had a hiccup that morning and a falling out so I couldn't let it rest so grabbed any old length of rope out the shed. When it snapped and he was heading full tilt at them it was a tad stressful then I was over the moon when I saw what he was actually after. Talk about ups and downs but you just got to plug away. I won't ever give up on him and I think we are well on our way now :thumbs:

Good luck for the future terry.its playing on my mind now I will be back out in the morning amongst them.

Just be careful with the cheap ones they go off easy in the pocket lol mine cost £50 with 3collars.

Does the job you don't need them on 100%

20 or 30% is ample.

Also if you are going to use one timing is everything ,and make sure the sheep aren't in lamb as you need to press just as they grab a mouth full,so will be stressful for the sheep

Never had to do it, do they need to be so close to the sheep when you correct them?

Is the dog just heading in the direction of the sheep not enough?

King, cos of the flag I'm guessing you are in Wales..... just a heads up that it's illegal to use (but not own) them here...

It would only be used over the border mate.

Good luck for the future terry.its playing on my mind now I will be back out in the morning amongst them.

good luck to you too sure you will get it sorted. Keep me posted its good to hear how folks get on. Reassuring to know its not all sun shine and roses for every one lol

• Like 1

I had a ebay cheapo and it never worked on the dog full flight..

Sportdog are agood make.

If you were local id give a hand with the collar and your dog..

Decent collar will cure the dog..

• Like 1

I had a ebay cheapo and it never worked on the dog full flight..

Sportdog are agood make.

If you were local id give a hand with the collar and your dog..

Decent collar will cure the dog..

Cheers for that giro much appreciated.

They should associate biting a sheep with the pain,not you shouting ,"come back here you b*****d mutt" if they look likely to go let them run let them get a mouth to it and let it get the lot and hold it until they submit,but say nothing.

Call them back in and put it on the lead and walk away .

Repeat if it goes again on another day .

Be careful they don't go off on a panic though and run in a road etc.

Not pleasant for dog or the owner.