Home Bred Bitch

we are at the end of our season now, apart from call outs. it has been an eventful season to say the least more to do with home life rather than the dogs but they have also had a few moments!!

having time to look back and reflect there is one little bitch that has really impressed me this season. she is a little home bred bitch we bred amongst me and my digging partner. she has been a very steady bitch and has taken everything into her stride. she has been called up on more than I would of liked this season to be honest due to a couple of my other Russels deciding to be a little more hands on than normal.

she is an ugly bitch in truth and certainly wont win any shows.......but then again good looks don't dig foxes!

its always nice when a pup you bred is doing the business and I must admit I have a sneaky smile to my self when I hear her baying the way she does, as she is a proper chip off the old block!

post-93865-0-12288800-1457350170_thumb.jpg

• Like 19

we are at the end of our season now, apart from call outs. it has been an eventful season to say the least more to do with home life rather than the dogs but they have also had a few moments!!

having time to look back and reflect there is one little bitch that has really impressed me this season. she is a little home bred bitch we bred amongst me and my digging partner. she has been a very steady bitch and has taken everything into her stride. she has been called up on more than I would of liked this season to be honest due to a couple of my other Russels deciding to be a little more hands on than normal.

she is an ugly bitch in truth and certainly wont win any shows.......but then again good looks don't dig foxes!

its always nice when a pup you bred is doing the business and I must admit I have a sneaky smile to my self when I hear her baying the way she does, as she is a proper chip off the old block!

Good to see the Russells working and well done for bringing on another one. Cheers

• Like 1

Always a pleasure to see Brussels excel below mate .You are doing something right breeding wise and I hope that continues .

maybe I have just been lucky mate! just breed worker to worker and unfortunately I am quite ruthless. a couple of our strain have been slow starters which I am more than happy to accommodate but this is not to be mistaken for acts of cowardice, as this I do not tolerate.

atb

• Like 1