Few Pics

Tracked a shot Bambie other week for a keeper .she's just started to go death on me.little bitch.I out that down to age though.

Keep her close when you're out with her the next few months. That scent is irresistible to most dogs once they get a taste of it and it's one thing if they deaf you out on sighting stuff but when they start to deaf you out on scent they become a total pain in the ass. They can get you in trouble now that the scent's so common. :thumbs:

Fine stamp of a bitch, should make a good all rounder.

Edited by Maximus Ferret
  • Like 1

Tracked a shot Bambie other week for a keeper .she's just started to go death on me.little bitch.I out that down to age though.

Keep her close when you're out with her the next few months. That scent is irresistible to most dogs once they get a taste of it and it's one thing if they deaf you out on sighting stuff but when they start to deaf you out on scent they become a total pain in the ass. They can get you in trouble now that the scent's so common. :thumbs:

Fine stamp of a bitch, should make a good all rounder.

that little bitch can sniff a scent miles away lol..as you said a mooch can turn in to a nightmare and has been the last couple of month..