Always have roast on a Saturday or midweek ,as too much hassle on Sunday what with bathing kids for school on Monday so thought I'd share pic of some topside with you ;)

image.jpg1_zpsflcmnbzw.jpg

Enjoy ,oh and before the sarky remarks on the plates,autistic kids learnt along time ago not to use expensive dinner sets,lol

• Like 9

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love my spring greens to ...cavolo nero cabbage and purple sprouting broccoli with tonights lamb ...dont knock me for the pre made Yorkshire pudding our new oven is shit at Yorkshire puds there mor

Always have roast on a Saturday or midweek ,as too much hassle on Sunday what with bathing kids for school on Monday so thought I'd share pic of some topside with you Enjoy ,oh and before the sar

Tiercel , I think our local saying that's similar was champagne taste on beer money,, I like my beef be it roast or steak well done and as I was cooking it, done how I wanted it lol And marinade? I

Posted Images

Lol never took a blind bit of notice of the plates was just focused on the meat I was

You know what's it's like on here ,half of them make out they dine on fine china ,lol

Fur coat and no knickers as my mum used to say. Feck em you live how it suits yourself, not anyone else.

TC

• Like 3