What A Waste Of Hares !!!

Have you had many a shit on said land?

When you gotta go you gotta go
It's all about give and take, you take one for the pot, and give one for the plot, that big arable needs plenty nitrogen after all

Exactly very true I'm helping out

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wankers phote shoped my dog out of the pic lol

Doesnt do the hare gene pool any good . Weak hares that lie up in cover left for breeding . At least with dogs it the strongest left for future stock

just a shame its all come to this, all thanks to war criminal tony blair and the labour party.

Have you had many a shit on said land?

When you gotta go you gotta go
It's all about give and take, you take one for the pot, and give one for the plot, that big arable needs plenty nitrogen after all

Exactly very true I'm helping out

Wonder if this could be used as a defense in court ?

When I was younger I was netting hares with Bob tovey and my dad and plenty more beaters we netted 75 hares alive to sale I believe Bob sold them the beagle brigade . All wrote down in my old diary I used to keep , make me sick to just shoot them

Edited by John Bristol
  • Like 2

When I was younger I was netting hares with Bob tovey and my dad and plenty more beaters we netted 75 hares alive to sale I believe Bob sold them the beagle brigade . All wrote down in my old diary I used to keep , make me sick to just shoot them

Which beagle pack the wick and district are around north Bristol / south Gloucestershire bunch of toffs but nice enough people lucky to have spent some time among them

like you no john was a very good mate of bob and brian a lot of things came true what he explained about the curret laws on the hunting act it all came through shame there wasn't more men like him around our parts .

• Like 1

Doesnt do the hare gene pool any good . Weak hares that lie up in cover left for breeding . At least with dogs it the strongest left for future stock

Very good point that.

It's just common sense Gaz.