I had one but gave it up as a bad job... its ok if you want to spend hours trying to find a stream that works ... but the quality crappy on most of the stuff

I tried to watch star wars the other night & someone's sky menu came up on the screen :laugh: ... if you dont mind whats basically some random bod sat on the sofa filming a pirate copy of a pirate copy then you will love it :laugh:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't believe I didn't know about it (big dumb country boy) ? I still don't get all the tech stuff but I will get the misses on it later

I wouldnt just dive I and cancel your subscription   The boxes and firesticks are ok but its a bit of a piss around to find stuff

I get all sky and bt programs for £100 a year I use kodi and show box apps as well.Android boxes are great if you got a good broadband speed.if your broadband is slow you would be better of getting a

I had one but gave it up as a bad job... its ok if you want to spend hours trying to find a stream that works ... but the quality crappy on most of the stuff

I tried to watch star wars the other night & someone's sky menu came up on the screen :laugh: ... if you dont mind whats basically some random bod sat on the sofa filming a pirate copy of a pirate copy then you will love it :laugh:

I've watched some quality films on Kodi since we had it. And we've watched a few series without any of the problems you mention.

Right you need the sky dish as you will need to use the cable from sky dish to the skybox like normal you can then put your skybox online by cable or wireless

The (gift) will then use your internet to descramble the sky channels as per video I put up

Edit to say free channels through sky dish

sky channels from Internet

Ps just buy the c**t if you need help pm me your number I'll help hate others getting ripped off

Can you record on these boxes though?

I get all sky and bt programs for £100 a year I use kodi and show box apps as well.Android boxes are great if you got a good broadband speed.if your broadband is slow you would be better of getting a satellite box and card sharing

My broadband is shite. That bad I can't use any box that works through the Internet. Are you saying there are thing I can get that work through my sky dish???

When he says Sky dish, he means a dustbin lid and a bit of string......

How's life in the backwater Lab?

If it's cheaper wi thr dustbin I'll try it...

All good here mate......just hoping for a decent summer. Yourself?

Aye, desperate for some better weather, inland fowling was a washout and the farms round here are like the Somme!!

Plenty birds left over on all the estates as well, they missed loads of days due to the rain and the conditions underfoot...keepers aint happy!

Will be on the doos again on saturday, you might hear the bangs of me scaring them....

Gave it a go last night and most stuff seemed OK, some just didn't work

I suppose you learn which ones to use after a while, I did try to put on the revenant and it was some guy recording in a cinima you could see heads bobbing about

I think any films that are out on DVD play fine as they have been downloaded proper

All the box sets worked just fine

Haven't looked at sports yet tho

We just put kodi on our older tower that we don't really use so we can stand it by telly and leave it connected

Quite chuffed so far and not cost a penny

Thanks for all replys

I've watched some quality films on Kodi since we had it. And we've watched a few series without any of the problems you mention.

same here some of the newer films you may have to wait for a decent quality but some times for example you get a dvd screen release out there like the revenant so its high quality and at the same time as a cinema. All the tv series are good quality . Rarely get the odd episode that maybe a bit wonky but just find another source

Edited by terryd
  • Like 1