F1 On Sky...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry mate I don't know what any of that means...

What I'm trying to say is the attraction WAS watching the fastest cars humans were capable of making being driven by blokes who lived life on the edge, now we've got cars designed by safety committes

You can get one of them cracked amazon fire sticks mate they have kodi on them it basically uses the internet and you get most of the stuff on sky but it uses the internet too stream it too your TV so

You can get one of them cracked amazon fire sticks mate they have kodi on them it basically uses the internet and you get most of the stuff on sky but it uses the internet too stream it too your TV so you need a reasonably fast internet speed

• Like 1

Just asked the wife ,,,she says the best we get,,up to 2 megabytes ,,,wich means nothing to me,,,but she says is crap,,,,does this mean I'm not watching it,,lol

So I need a cracked Amazon Fire stick,,,,is that difrent to a normal fire stick,,,,?

Go slow fellas,,,this tech stuff,,is not my thing,,,the Internet to me just means coming on here and moochers

So I need a cracked Amazon Fire stick,,,,is that difrent to a normal fire stick,,,,?

Go slow fellas,,,this tech stuff,,is not my thing,,,the Internet to me just means coming on here and moochers

Whats the point in having kids if your going to learn the technical stuff yourself :D

• Like 1

Rake I know a few people that have the same opinion pal and i admit its not as exciting for overtakes like the GP but i find the whole set up and strategy fascinating and you can't take it away that those boys can drive.

When Hamilton and Rosberg fell out last season it was like the old Senna Prost days