Thats Me Done

So how much for a pup then? Stress makes people act totally out of character go for a walk, have a cuppa tea and clear your head mate, I find being around the sea, river or lake very therapeutic you could always let her have them n let them go for 50 a piece that way your out no money and the pups will go quickly,

• Like 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get her jabbed and pull your bottom lip off the floor! Do what's right by the dogs, if your gonna throw a paddy over money every time something dosnt go to plan then maybes dogs ain't your game mate.

So your wife had a lapst in concentration the poor woman had seen her mother suffer with "cancer" the effects of treatment and unfortunately the end result and "YOU" are bleating like a pathetic chi

The man's prob come on here for support,he's pissed off,fed up.wifes lost her mum ,been paying out alot.your not in the wrong game mate your just having a run of bad luck bud.we all been down that roa

Had to get my Lurcher bitch jabbed just 2 weeks ago after my brothers German Shepherd got tied with her. I can't imagine many people wanting Bedlington greyhound German Shepherd puppies so I spent the £45 for the injection. Luckily my Mrs is a vet so she just did it at home but I consider this to be a small price to pay! Bite the billet pal and get injected!

Currently going through a bit of Lurcher and money situation myself although a top fella stumped up the required funds due to him being a bloody top fella. Bloody expensive rabbit I can tell ya!

Matt

• Like 1

Why come on a public forum to wash your laundry. Its part of life to deal with events what ever they are good or bad. Stressing only compounds issues.advice is like road junctions they all lead in different directions. Solve your own dillema without involving every man and his dog.

• Like 2