The mrs has said she wants to get me something shooting related for my birthday (Tuesday March 15th :laugh: ) and I think I want a new gun bag.

I've got a couple of rifle slips but zipping them up with an 8x56 scope and bipod on is a bit tight, so I thought I'd go for one of those drag bags or similar - the rectangular ones, not gun shape.

Can anyone recommend a decent one? My centrefires are 40" long, but I normally put the mod on before I go out as it's one less thing to try to do in the dark, so ideally the bag would take the gun and mod, but not absolutely essential.

buffalo river dominator two big pockets zips alround so can use as mat in prone position and extra handles so you can carry like a rucksack plenty of room for rifle and bipod . black or camo

Edited by toby63
  • Like 2

buffalo river dominator two big pockets zips alround so can use as mat in prone position and extra handles so you can carry like a rucksack plenty of room for rifle and bipod . black or camo

i have just got this gunbag from seamaster today with a gun i have bought from him and it is a nice big bag aswell, you can open it up to use as a shooting matt, and as toby said plenty room and pockets

BSA again...google bsa rifle backpack-43 inch

Interal measurement 43inch × 12 inch

Fits my hw100 with 4-16×50 hawke airmax and medium mounts with 2 inches spare..will take the 56 scope easily (mine also has the harris pod on)

I have the same bag and it's a very practical solution to my requirements. The only problem is the stitching very quickly started to come away around the zip causing it to fray which obviously makes repairs a little difficult :( I'd like to say it could be a one off but seeing as a mate has had a similar issue I'm not so sure, it's a fine bag otherwise and it's surprising what can be done via judicious use of superglue ;)

Lads, can anyone recommend a bag to use for carrying a .410 Hushpower around in. I will be breaking it down to get to where I need to be discreetly and assembling it on site. Any helpful tips would be appreciated. Walshie, hope you don't mind me piggy backing on your post?

Edited by cragman
  • Like 1