You Know You're

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When it take ages to get to your year of birth on those drop down menus

When your balls are so saggy that there's a good chance you're gonna squash them when you sit down

That's gay,,,,not old,,,lol

When you see a vaguely familiar face....you can't put a name to it....30 mins later you realise you went to school with him when you were small... You say to yourself " Jayus, he's gone auld" then you get a sinking feelin, because he was looking at you the same way!!!???

• Like 2

when you try to get a copy of your gcse results only to find out your old school has been demolished

Both my village primary and secondary school been turned into housing.lol I just make them up.

cant do that for college... they demanded official gcse certs for my application even though im a mature student

Is there no other way to get them im sure theyd have them on file somewere.what you going to study i left school at twelve and always regretted it so i went to college in my late twentys and done a course in community care

you need to know which authority who issued the certs and they wont even tell you if they are the right authority until after you pay them £40

When your proper done in after carrying a car battery to lamp with because all your little ones have died a death :censored: ,like i am right now :blink: and it'll take a week to get over it...only 2 rabbits to show for it as well :laugh: ...

When you can only get a semi hard on and you tell the wife it must be the blood pressure pills !!!!

I've been using that one for years !

The wife puts it down to the beer belly.....well, nothing grows in the shade, does it ?

• Like 1