Breeding Young Terriers

this is why there is shite about,i think this subject as been done many times,my opinion test the dogs you are going to breed from not one season,not 2 but several i would never breed a bitch till she had atleast 5 seasons behind her or the dog no matter how she is bred but thats only my opinion on the mattter,to much shite been thrown about by exactly doing this and you wonder why loads are looking for decent terriers rant over

In my opinion, the best post seen so far on breeding quality terriers I have seen on thl . Combine this with breeding inside a line/ strain and hard to beat as a success formula IMO.

• Like 1

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i've bred from young terriers , a couple of times , because now and again you get some shit luck as in both cases lost at work and stolen as with all pups they then get tested , in the real world well

That's what I said. Is it any wonder there's so many badly bred terriers out there ? Breeding of an untried dog ?????????? Madness. There's a man living in Ireland now who got his hands on one of

As someone said they are your terriers to do what you want with. BUT, ask yourself this......if your breed of that young dog and next Winter when you have 6 or 7 month old pups of him and he is no go

Posted Images

this is why there is shite about,i think this subject as been done many times,my opinion test the dogs you are going to breed from not one season,not 2 but several i would never breed a bitch till she had atleast 5 seasons behind her or the dog no matter how she is bred but thats only my opinion on the mattter,to much shite been thrown about by exactly doing this and you wonder why loads are looking for decent terriers rant over

In my opinion, the best post seen so far on breeding quality terriers I have seen on thl . Combine this with breeding inside a line/ strain and hard to beat as a success formula IMO.

its a true fact and many a good terrier man on here know it

I heard the same similar stories what I cant understand is lads say teddy was never outside the kennel and that but there was still a fair amount of bitchs Brought to the dog over the years may be it's because he had a famous daddy nigger haha.

Maybe he just looked the part and people thought they knew the way he was bred,a lot of stuff got the AC tag put on it but AC did not breed them same as a lot of terriers of today,lads are saying there AC bred but in reality there not.

• Like 5

But isn't some of that dog in his, maybe not,?, but one man with ac, proper one, first name A, has Ted in his. Don't know what to believe with half of these fellas, but i know a small amount of men who are genuine

Ted was used quite a lot over bitchs but AC did not breed him,AC bred his father Nigger.

• Like 3

Never met tp, but nice man, yes and he no terrierman as such, but the are a hell of guys who are only chasing the coin the smelt, with dogs

You are correct Pablo,a hell of a lot of men breeding for £££££££££££££ but some are using AC on the price tag.

• Like 4

But isn't some of that dog in his, maybe not,?, but one man with ac, proper one, first name A, has Ted in his. Don't know what to believe with half of these fellas, but i know a small amount of men who are genuine

Ted was used quite a lot over bitchs but AC did not breed him,AC bred his father Nigger.
That is correct TP bread ted but is it not also correct that AC himself brought bitches to ted for the service?????

I mean guy's who, are selling them and stud for the max £,... / I don't mean tp

Dont think TP has any of that stuff left about him now,could be wrong.
no don't think he has, Teddy gone a couple of years ago and was very old, I know a man got the service and had very good hard capable one's, not a sound. The son of Ted he gave away is dead, it was over six, headcase, men would lend it,he gave it to someone I know and got it to cover a bitch, there all going well too.i told that someway he had bred the ngr dog a few ways in the son, etc?