Birds "please Add Yours"

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some great photos already.   These are some of my favorites I have taken                 Grey Wagtail   Kestrel

Had a bit of luck today. SD.

Short eared owl       Great spotted woodpecker     Nuthatch    

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, two crows said:

I have been stuck at home after a shoulder op, so cant speak for anywhere else,  but my swallows are not here yet, I normally se one by about 6th ish.

DSCF7122.JPG

Seen Two last Tuesday while fishing mate so they may turn up soon. Only said I hadn't seen a Swallow yet about a hour before. The winds only just gone around to the South and East that will help them I think they wait for that.

Cheers Arry

I would like a few thoughts on cameras I have never been a serious photographer and just use a Fuji finepix s bridge camera, and was wondering about up grading to a dslr, I am a tight arse so price matters, any thoughts on cameras' lenses' etc would be great, oh and I am not all that techy either, and does any one know where I might get some 35mm films processed at a fair price as I have quite a few films that I now have no idea whats on them , so be interesting to see cheers.

22 hours ago, two crows said:

I would like a few thoughts on cameras I have never been a serious photographer and just use a Fuji finepix s bridge camera, and was wondering about up grading to a dslr, I am a tight arse so price matters, any thoughts on cameras' lenses' etc would be great, oh and I am not all that techy either, and does any one know where I might get some 35mm films processed at a fair price as I have quite a few films that I now have no idea whats on them , so be interesting to see cheers.

have you got a budget ?

have a look on here = https://www.maxphoto.co.uk/services/film-processing

• Like 1
1 hour ago, two crows said:

not rely but I am a skinflint lol. and my swallows rocked up yesterday so all good there.

Just seen a load of House Martins that have just turned up as well. All wheeling about over the river.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2