Birds "please Add Yours"

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some great photos already.   These are some of my favorites I have taken                 Grey Wagtail   Kestrel

Had a bit of luck today. SD.

Short eared owl       Great spotted woodpecker     Nuthatch    

Posted Images

Beautiful shot that Crazyhorse  probably the most attractive bird we have in the UK. Never known so many of them as this year, eating me out of house and home getting through about 15 kilo of sunflower hearts in three weeks and a lot of niger seed. Also Green finches and Siskin's but mostly Gold finches.

Happy new year to all may you get some great shots next year.

Cheers Arry

7 minutes ago, Arry said:

Beautiful shot that Crazyhorse  probably the most attractive bird we have in the UK. Never known so many of them as this year, eating me out of house and home getting through about 15 kilo of sunflower hearts in three weeks and a lot of niger seed. Also Green finches and Siskin's but mostly Gold finches.

Cheers Arry

After years of feeding the birds I've finally got Goldie's coming with two or 3 red polls and the same as you I'm getting eat out of house and home,but it's Worth it there great to watch.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

Cheers Arry, they have been doing really well in Kent the last few years and like ph said it’s good to see them about.

My first trip out yesterday spent a few hours looking for Goldcrests and ended up getting this one in the car park on the way back to my car. The light had gone so had to used the pop up flash on the camera.

38834053714_f7b26de61d_c.jpg

Goldcrest by Martin Billard, on Flickr

This is one from last year the owl is about 1/2 mile away so even though it is 600mm it is a massive crop

38682780634_ae462eeaf5_c.jpg

Distant Barn Owl by Martin Billard, on Flickr

• Like 7