Birds "please Add Yours"

Brilliant . Always fancied Canada looks a beautiful place . I bet it's hard in the winter .

it does all depend where about's you are, this winter here, in Calgary was -23 with a chill factor of -30+ at times, but up north was a lot colder, the good thing is, the air is a lot thinner and dryer, so it didn't feel as cold as it was, don't get me wrong, if your not prepared then your in for a shock..... :laugh: but the chill factor did start to freeze my face, yes, canada is a beautiful country, but you have to find the right place that suits you, we've been here in Calgary for the last 15 months, apart from a massive recession and no work in the area, it's not for us, time to up sticks and try somewhere else, it will be a good few years before it picks up here again,

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some great photos already.   These are some of my favorites I have taken                 Grey Wagtail   Kestrel

Had a bit of luck today. SD.

Short eared owl       Great spotted woodpecker     Nuthatch    

Posted Images

Sorry to hear that it's a shame . Where do you fancy next . What do you do for a living .

shame.....but shit happens, that's life, we are moving over to Vancouver island for a while, see what's happening over there....maybe see what the Yukon's like someday, i'm a jack of all trades, and a master of none, carpentry, landscaping, tree surgeon, logging, painter, ground works, fencing, anything and everything really, i wouldn't really like to do the same thing day in day out in the same place day in day out, i like moving around, who knows where we will end up,

Same as me that . Wish I had the balls to move . Great pic

for me, i moved away as my mum died of motor neurons disease, as i couldn't stay with all the reminders, it hurt to much, my wife was born here but moved to England when she was young, but she wanted to go back home someday, so i said to my wife....iv'e got to get away, and she said....how about Canada, so that's how it happened, i got all my paper work to immigrate and we up stakes and went, and it's been great, we are moving around until we find that place we can call home, but for now, we are going with the flow, where we end up...i don't know, but that's the excitement about it.

• 2 weeks later...