2015 Bred Birds Siberian Goldfinches Wanted

Only problem with the Siberian goldfinches at Stafford show is most the sellers are dealers there birds are fresh bought in for the sale an there drug addict birds a week or so down the line there dead a fella I knows got in to mutation Goldie's an bullies he spent a fortune buying Bird's in most of these were from places like Stafford an Newark in the end he jacked in an went back in to keeping British bullies an Goldie's if you can I'd try an find some British bred Siberian goldfinches

• Like 1

+1 as above from the price you will pay to to loose thrm with in week.try the bbia firum mate as there is plenty on good lads on there and will keep you right.

a good friend of mine paid out two grand on sibo goldies like that and lost every single one of them inside two months . :thumbs:

• Like 1

+1 as above from the price you will pay to to loose thrm with in week.try the bbia firum mate as there is plenty on good lads on there and will keep you right.

a good friend of mine paid out two grand on sibo goldies like that and lost every single one of them inside two months . i meant to post on your above post and say my mate bought them from the sales

• Like 1

I've got 3 good pairs of siberian already but have got an empty shed cages and aviarys so would have bought a few more if there was any about, or i will also buy harz roller canaries, distance no problem

Only problem with the Siberian goldfinches at Stafford show is most the sellers are dealers there birds are fresh bought in for the sale an there drug addict birds a week or so down the line there dead a fella I knows got in to mutation Goldie's an bullies he spent a fortune buying Bird's in most of these were from places like Stafford an Newark in the end he jacked in an went back in to keeping British bullies an Goldie's if you can I'd try an find some British bred Siberian goldfinches

In my defence on suggesting the sales,i know cocker isn't a novice and knew he'd know about checking rings etc to see where and when they were bred :thumbs: .

• Like 3

No no wasn't trying to say your a beginner or any thing like that but was just saying because I wouldn't want any one getting shafted by some of these dodgy gits that think they can shaft people that get up there selling dodgy gear

• Like 2