Stag Weekend

Went on a stag out there 5 years or so back,

It was freezing and thick snow, real mixed reception had some great drinks and laughs with locals, others wouldn't give you the time of day and some places felt very unwelcoming.... I've drank a fair bit in Plymouth so no worries there lol.

All pissed i a firing range being handed all sorts of weapons to fire was a bit surreal, the H&S was hardly tight lol..

Have a good one mate and keep your wits about you...

Eastern Europe is made out to be Rough when the case it yes it is if you act like a pissed up Fool I've been to pretty much every county in Europe Romanians will tell you they hate the English in Bulgaria and Bulgarians will tell you they hate the English in Romania

• 1 month later...

just got back.absolutly fantastic weekend.everything was spot on,food,drink,strippers and the locals were very friendly except on the first night some stripper got me a drink then date raped me and robbed me of £400.beautiful city most of the buildings were a person that like's that sort of thing were a wet dream.every thing was just fcuking mental in a good way.

just got back.absolutly fantastic weekend.everything was spot on,food,drink,strippers and the locals were very friendly except on the first night some stripper got me a drink then date raped me and robbed me of £400.beautiful city most of the buildings were a person that like's that sort of thing were a wet dream.every thing was just fcuking mental in a good way.

And by date rape do you mean you asked her for your hole.....she said £400 and you said "here ye go!!"...?

• Like 1

And by date rape do you mean you asked her for your hole.....she said £400 and you said "here ye go!!"...

it wasn't funny i was walking around krawkow on my own for about 5 hours, not having a clue where i was,where my mates were,no mobile and not knowing where my hotel was or even the name of it and no money.still loved it though.

You should have known it was too good to be true, I mean who would go with a ginger for less than 400 lol

there so good at there job i actually thought she fancied me.

• Like 3