Stag Weekend

Just come back from krakow in january. Brilliant place to take your lass but be warned if you all act like idiots you will get either locked up or worse. I went with 2 mates and im the sensible one who new what was going off. My mates are daft but not trouble causes and we found trouble on a few occasions due to poles that simply didnt want us there. On the last night we went out and found a bar miles away from the square which looked too rough to enter but we did anyway and was the only place we were felt welcome. The bar man gave us welcom shots and a local pole invited us to drink with him and a few mates. We told him how we felt and how we were greatful of him and his mates. He even said that this was normal and he was embarresed about it because we were nice lads so him and his mates took us out and we had a great night with them but one price for them another for us and they had to keep us safe twice that night. Honestly have eyes in the back of your head and be safe. But other than that try an english bar called the bull thats friendly and on the square there is a few restraunts under marqees there really nice. Have fun hope i havnt put a downer on it id just not like anyone to get in trouble.

• Like 1

i was there last year,saw 2 polish police stop a big gang of lads and told em they were very wellcome once they behaved,they told them no chanting or singing in the streets and no messing about or they'd be detained,No messing from the cops.Them boys were grand lads but took the direction from the cops very seriously,its a lovely place but some of the natives I found down right hostile,others were very nice.just stick together and no rowdy shit or you could end up in the shits,lol

It sounds like it's complete changed me and a pal went over about 10 years ago and lived like kings for a week if you like churches and old buildings there is lots of sight swing too do there and the food was always top notch the square was were we drank most of the night we had a good laugh with a lot of the locals and they were all sound it was before a lot of then started coming over here and there was lots of folk wanting too speak English with us and the local beer was too notch as we'll there is a pub more of a dungeon just off the square were you can get like a 8 pint jug for £3 back then had the sports on as we'll just mind it does get warm if your over in the summer me and my mate were in shorts for most of it it's bloody warmer then you think but Iam not sure what it's like now sounds as if it's changed a little