Sign in to follow this  
Gaz_1989

Jok's Take On A Treble Bow Back Box...

I can tell you now that these fellas had to get through a 50mm hole to either get to bed or to dinner. They didn't have no problems. I imagine a rabbit bury doesn' t have any sort of problem simply because a rabbit and a ferret side by side solves the question. Also, I remember digging a Charlie and he managed a burry hole that you could barely get your hand through. Ferrets will get anywhere regardless of size.

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more Jok. They ain't fat, just all fur and big heads.

I've got a 4" pipe in their play area and they fly through that. Can't imagine a warren being much tighter than that.

so why doesn't everyone just use hobs for working ? it would save the hassle of jills and their seasons ! do they scrap more in the housing ? dont forget your talking to a ferret noob here :thumbs: i only do simple :laugh:

Hobs need seperated in summer pal, wheras you can keep jills together, so for ease lots keep jills

Lol at BGD. They are both big lads.

Socks calls this one the polar bear

A5DC202E-8BC3-43E3-8D47-69B0D6D0C62C_zps

Nevermind calling him polar bear, you could bolt a polar bear with that beast! :laugh:

• Like 1

Hobs need seperated in summer pal, wheras you can keep jills together, so for ease lots keep jills

Castrated Hobs are the future.

I just need find a smaller strain 😂

Lol at BGD. They are both big lads.

Socks calls this one the polar bear

A5DC202E-8BC3-43E3-8D47-69B0D6D0C62C_zps

Nevermind calling him polar bear, you could bolt a polar bear with that beast! :laugh:

That's a mk1 terrier collar 😂

I reckon you're all wrong???? Breed bigger rabbits

• Like 1

I reckon you're all wrong???? Breed bigger rabbits

That small Jill at yours could put a saddle on them then. Haha

Doubt anyone would believe the (not) size of that little girl. Feisty git though.

Doubt anyone would believe the (not) size of that little girl. Feisty git though.

Smallest Gill I've ever seen mate. Wouldn't mind a little hob out of her one day.

Well my friend. All I need now is a right good small, working, white, hob, she is a belter and we couldn't wish for a better worker. At one time of day we called them jockeys. The rabbit literally bolted with the little fella on it's neck. Anyone in the area, with a proven line, are welcome to give me a shout. I know rake Aboot could sort me but it's a bit of a trip.

Well my friend. All I need now is a right good small, working, white, hob, she is a belter and we couldn't wish for a better worker. At one time of day we called them jockeys. The rabbit literally bolted with the little fella on it's neck. Anyone in the area, with a proven line, are welcome to give me a shout. I know rake Aboot could sort me but it's a bit of a trip.

I've got my ear to the ground mate 👍🏼