Jok's Take On A Treble Bow Back Box...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jok just sent me these. I think he's done a fantastic job. It looks really well...    

Yep collected the box today. Cracking bit of kit. Just what I hoped.   That middle pocket is really functional, pics below show it holding half a dozen nets, game carrier, mora knife, a couple of m

Posting pics on behalf of Jok.   This is his take on a treble bow back ferret carrying box.   Some lucky bugger will be the proud owner of this box soon as it's finished ?   Please enjoy the p

Posted Images

Well my friend. All I need now is a right good small, working, white, hob, she is a belter and we couldn't wish for a better worker. At one time of day we called them jockeys. The rabbit literally bolted with the little fella on it's neck. Anyone in the area, with a proven line, are welcome to give me a shout. I know rake Aboot could sort me but it's a bit of a trip.

Well my friend. All I need now is a right good small, working, white, hob, she is a belter and we couldn't wish for a better worker. At one time of day we called them jockeys. The rabbit literally bolted with the little fella on it's neck. Anyone in the area, with a proven line, are welcome to give me a shout. I know rake Aboot could sort me but it's a bit of a trip.

I've got my ear to the ground mate ??

W. Katchum. Your box is done. It really is the part and weighs next to now't. I've had my big hob in there without any problem. Will be good for one or two Jill's even though it looks tiny. I've enjoyed making it pal. Pm me to sort out. Reds. Jok.