Old Timers

I'm sorry if this thread has been ruined but I feel I have the right to reply to outright lies and rubbish being spouted by Foxdropper, I would expect any of you to do the same, it appears that my not being impressed by his black terriers set him off on a quest to discredit me, its quite obvious that you have spoken to a coward thats had a slap from me or they wouldn't of filled your head with sh*te,name names and lets have it straight,you are odd thats for sure, what right minded person sets out to do the odd stuff you've done, so called malicious phone calls to the estate office for information, looking for info on me from anyone that you can,making up rubbish that is laughable,the list seems endless,and much more, then having the cheek to tell me on here that what I know as fact never happened, you are an odd strange man and its no wonder your mate f*cked you off with this kind of OCD. I have not had any reaction from the estates I do the pest control on or anywhere else for that matter,what you hoped for by such actions I really don't know , my life is an open book with nothing to hide and there will always be plenty of pics because of this, I also have plenty of pics that go back to the 70's,pre-ban etc,so mentioning F/B and my initials are certainly no threat to me,I do feel that you have acted very strangely and feel you should seek help for your mental condition before your OCD takes over every part of your life.

I do feel that you now have me at a disadvantage knowing so much supposedly about my life and will now feel justified by asking anyone that knows anything about you (fox dropper) to pm me, lets see who knows what,WM

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i am now a lot older than the men i classed as old timers when i started , many of the big names around my area where poor terriermen , the only good thing about some was they could use a spade ! i we

Im surprised and sad at the old diggers getting knocked,especially by some older lads on here.I started digging in 1967 with hairy arse Country men some were my own family.These old timers were no foo

I've always said it and a lot of lads disagree with me, but, there's a better stamp of terrier and a better stamp of terrierman now than in the past. Plus, most of the laws we have now restricting te

Posted Images

Plucky read many posts of yours over years some imformative some prevocated. I do see you refer to people who you may dislike, or have had past dealings with you accuse them of mental health issues?

I dont know you. But i know of people who know of you. I quite like your pack of dogs. And you have a nice humane way of hunting what id call a bobbery pack.

But you have alot of input on earthdog forum.

When it comes to earthwork its been 3 decades since you actually used a spade to a dog according to a chap in his early 40s from wirral you sold a dog to. So id say this limmits your disscussion on. Earthwork. Maybe discludes you from some discussins due to lack of experience.

Altough i do like your dogs. And you clearly cover a few miles a week enjoying what your dogs provide. If it is only rabbits. Enjoyed all same.

But this is earth dog section isnt it? Thanks

• Like 2

I think fd and plucky are secret lovers, and all this fighting is to throw us off the scent! Come out the closet you two, you'll be much happier for it

thl being as it is -I'd say they might be one and the same person
  • Like 3

Plucky read many posts of yours over years some imformative some prevocated. I do see you refer to people who you may dislike, or have had past dealings with you accuse them of mental health issues?

I dont know you. But i know of people who know of you. I quite like your pack of dogs. And you have a nice humane way of hunting what id call a bobbery pack.

When it comes to earthwork its been 3 decades since you actually used a spade to a dog according to a chap in his early 40s from wirral you sold a dog to. So id say this limmits your disscussion on. Earthwork. Maybe discludes you from some discussins due to lack of experience.

Altough i do like your dogs. And you clearly cover a few miles a week enjoying what your dogs provide. If it is only rabbits. Enjoyed all same.

PM the name then and I'm sure there will be a reason for lies or just post it on here, I have always preferred a bolt to lurchers or gun but my experience in digging is not in question as you will always get plenty that do not bolt,there seem to be plenty that know me but how many have actually been out with me and seen it for themselves,its laughable that it takes a few pm's to start a rumour,ask yourself why would anyone bad mouth somebody other than to be mischievous, I do not know you and yet I took you at face value in your first post on losing your dog and yet you have put nothing up thats creditable,people judge the Plummer avatar and not my experience,there seems to be another section within a section at the moment called pm's, the section I post in is called earth dog and terrier discussion,that applies to anyone,its not a closed forum but open for all to post terrier wise, I never post in earth dog and working terrier as I leave that to real men like yourself LOL's,get over yourself idiot and ask yourself why would anyone bother to send a malicious pm if not to cause trouble otherwise it would be on the open forum, is there a test we must pass to be able to post LOL's,get real, this section is already very quiet due to idiots putting lads off posting so what would you suggest,WM

I was working in a on wirral a way back. Fencing for a house next to a wood not sure what it was called. Station or standton. He had blue safira. A plummer type dog and maybe gun dog and a collie lurcher. I thought he was the countryman off this site so asked him.he told me he knew who thought i was on about and keeps plummers to. But hasnt dug for 35 years. Im now puzzling that upto be you?

As said enjoy your posts and dogs. Nothing agaisnt you. Thanks

Like This

Farmhand66

Today, 12:01 AM

I was working in a on wirral a way back. Fencing for a house next to a wood not sure what it was called. Station or standton. He had blue safira. A plummer type dog and maybe gun dog and a collie lurcher. I thought he was the countryman off this site so asked him.he told me he knew who thought i was on about and keeps plummers to. But hasnt dug for 35 years. Im now puzzling that upto be you?

Offt........ How many pm's yae had fae foxdropper he likes tae keep a dossier on every c#nt pmsl. J.Edgar Hoover. Comes to mind. Pmsl.

S.B.

• Like 1

this is earthdog and terrier discussion is'nt it so thats not just earhwork is it and if you have'nt dug for a while you can't comment on anything digging related?

• Like 1

Another made up post driven by a pm and so random its laughable, I know who is behind all these pm's and rumour and I shall catch up with it all in my own time,he has made a few obvious errors, I hear rumours continuously about known people but would never care to mention it online, the only reason would be to intentionally cause trouble or place doubt in order to be mischievous, you say you thought he was me and yet your comment earlier was that you have followed my posts and threads,if you really had been doing this you would of recognised my terriers,always take at least 3 terriers everywhere so as I said you are either being manipulated or making it up, I would never of answered your posts on the bushing section had I known you were up to no good, I suppose I should of read between the lines on some very leading questions, I shall look upon you differently from here onwards but to suggest that only lads that dig can post anyway is ridiculous this is an open forum,a statement from the mods would be nice to clear up any doubts, WM

• Like 1

Why would you expect any one to tell a complete stranger what he or plucky do with their dogs would you Tell a stranger what you and your mates do when out with dogs,people are always saying on the forum toKeep a tight circle of friends.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_tqlkf2sDo we believe him!!!

• Like 1

Old timers,great. Look at the bunch of c, nts you have nowadays, and arseholes, thats why one of my friends give up going to dog shows about four years ago, got sick of listening to the pricks and there's snitches, who's he and what's he got hey

• Like 5

I'm sorry if this thread has been ruined but I feel I have the right to reply to outright lies and rubbish being spouted by Foxdropper, I would expect any of you to do the same, it appears that my not being impressed by his black terriers set him off on a quest to discredit me, its quite obvious that you have spoken to a coward thats had a slap from me or they wouldn't of filled your head with sh*te,name names and lets have it straight,you are odd thats for sure, what right minded person sets out to do the odd stuff you've done, so called malicious phone calls to the estate office for information, looking for info on me from anyone that you can,making up rubbish that is laughable,the list seems endless,and much more, then having the cheek to tell me on here that what I know as fact never happened, you are an odd strange man and its no wonder your mate f*cked you off with this kind of OCD. I have not had any reaction from the estates I do the pest control on or anywhere else for that matter,what you hoped for by such actions I really don't know , my life is an open book with nothing to hide and there will always be plenty of pics because of this, I also have plenty of pics that go back to the 70's,pre-ban etc,so mentioning F/B and my initials are certainly no threat to me,I do feel that you have acted very strangely and feel you should seek help for your mental condition before your OCD takes over every part of your life.

I do feel that you now have me at a disadvantage knowing so much supposedly about my life and will now feel justified by asking anyone that knows anything about you (fox dropper) to pm me, lets see who knows what,WM

Wasnt referring to you, more for the paranoid one who thinks everyone is J.bLuck! Or just out to get him. Edited by Columbo
  • Like 3

Two dogs in one hole is not the same as double dogging.

One is to assist the recovery of a lost dog,

The other is to assist the capture by two inadequate dogs.

As stated, in the past there has been bad practices and no doubt the future also.

Quite a lot has changed in terriers since I was a boy , but not the dogs there was good and bad then as there is now.

The onset of locators has allowed mute terriers to be classed as decent workers and bred from.

Wouldn't of happened in the past .

Men were less tolerant of bullshit also.

Voice is just as important now as it was then imo.

Good post WM , .. It would be foolhardy to put a forward thinking terrier to locate any dog

.as said a case of knowing your dogs.

Spent late 60s early 70s watching old boys dig dad included , never any double dogging and no gadgets

Bars banjos and baying is all they had .

Hard days and harder men . We all have it so easy nowadays

Best post yet.

• Like 1