Temptation

TOM HEAVY

Plucky , never seen a cocker with overly damaged ears in my 15 years of beating as for the cross , what a crock of shit !!!!!

My bitch is six now bred by myself , works the lamp... Rats as good if not better your plum xs..will work a field in front of the runners ..mark warrens an works the nets...an can put a shift in as good as spaniel on shoot day.

She killed 26rats just before taking pic

Do her ears look damaged !!!!!!!!

Keep your replies civil TH as you seem to be letting your dislike of me affect your judgement or maybe its the "happy grass" kicking in,this is a forum for open debate and we all post what our own personal experiences are, I've seen plenty of spaniels and crosses damaged when working heavy bramble and gorse all day, I am not saying there will not be crosses that do otherwise,as for commenting on what my Plummers can do you would never know without seeing them work,keep your comments on what you work and I shall do the same,WM

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I work cockers , which are good to beat and shoot over but as bashers to lurchers are limited . They rely too much on instruction, add a terrier / cocker x and they hunt and hold the line better imo.

Posted Images

Happy grass... Puppy peddler. Just silly name calling really.

You made the comment on cockers and there crosses suffer badly with their ears and not as good as your dogs in cover.

Even though you've never owned one or worked one

Practice what you preach ........

The whole litter went local all worked and none have ear damage !!!

So I think I'm qualified to reply to your flippant comment on your post about the cross.

Regardless who posted it

• Like 1

I have thousands of pics stored and video's going right back to the first vhs cameras and all the way up to now but like Fd that would still not be enough for doubters,even got some of you out and about,nothing to prove they are just for my entertainment,anyone thats been out with me and my dogs will know they do exactly what it says on the tin,WM

• Like 1