Mcgregor V Diaz

One thing with diaz is he is incredibly durable, i don't think many could take the shots McGregor landed, aparantly diaz had multiple facial fractures but he barely flinched during the fight. I knew McGregor would struggle and I give him nothing but credit for taking a rematch but i think he is crazy to fight him at 170. Diaz will get a full camp too. Cant deny McGregor's courage.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its a sign of the times thats all.....apart from guys like Ali or Ray Leonard most fighters would shy away from the cameras as they were not particularly bright and didnt come across well yet today "

Did you actually watch the fight ?.....the first round was ridiculously one sided but Mcgregor clearly hasnt carried the power up through the divisions he was catching him at will but wasnt putting a

The hype train has stopped and Mcgregor just got a taste of what Rhonda Rousey got .

McGregor v Diaz will be a better fight this time round I think so that's good enough for me. Maybe CM thinks he needs a bit more time to get in to Diaz head, also if Aldo can get past Edgar then should see a mcgregor Aldo rematch, also something I'd like to see, trip to Vegas on the cards maybe ??

Ufc 200 Main event diaz vs mcgregor rematch. Edgar aldo co main for intrim featherweight title. How can you have an intrim champ when the proper one isn't even injured. Also what's the point of a diaz rematch it means nothin. Match making is getting like boxing. I'm losing interest next he will fight amir khan at 154 for a middleweight title

It is getting confusing, that is for sure. It is clear McGregor is getting whatever he wants, but in saying that he deserves to. Aldo cancels late, he fights mendes and wins spectacularly, ufc makes a fortune then he knocks out aldo spectacularly, ufc makes a fortune, dos anjos cancels late he fights diaz and loses spectacularly, ufc makes a fortune. Diaz is not his easiest option here and he deserves respect imo for going for revenge and how can anyone blame the ufc for letting hím fly they are cleaning up off the circus act let alone the real action which have all been exciting, dramatic fights with no controversial endings or decisions. I say let the show go on. Í think i will put a little something on McGregor this time if the odds are favorable.

There's rumours of GSP fighting again probably at 170 as well , why else would McGregor still want to compete at welter , if history has shown then anything is that super fights sells heaps of ppv, get in get rich and get out has always been his Go to phrase and he can market himself like no body else ,

I can't see him having any more than a half dozen fights if that , Edgar might tempt him back down but I think now at this stage he'll really struggle to make feather, he'll follow the money , he achieved what he set out to do in Ko ing Aldo everything else is a bonus

Really looking forward too Conor and Nate again at 170. A very different fight coming up for both. Conor will need to fight smart, I think he is far the better boxer and if he keeps it too boxing then I think a points win is on the cards. Nate will know what Conor can do now, if imagine he doesn't try and walk through punches and get it too the ground as soon as possible. Also a great fight coming up with Aldo v Edgar. I like Edgar but I'm hoping Aldo beats him, and beats him quick. Maybe stop folk saying Conor is running scared of Edgar..??