Bladder Problems

Periodically I have to have my left kidney cleared of stones by key hole this leaves me with a drain coming out my back into a stoma bag for a couple of weeks meaning I can pass both ways. .naturally and through the drain but the funny thing is this allows air into my system so when I piss naturally I fart out my knob ...it's quite hilarious. :laugh:

Not a problem for you but your putting the wind up the wife...??
This only happens for the short period I have the drain and bag in ....I tell her I'm like a human bagpipes ....got to be the most creative way I've heard of for getting a BJ :laugh:
  • Like 2

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's stage 3 Walshie, just buy a good rubber bed sheet when you can't even wake up to do it

Periodically I have to have my left kidney cleared of stones by key hole this leaves me with a drain coming out my back into a stoma bag for a couple of weeks meaning I can pass both ways. .naturally

I had a abscess on my gooch ( between Arse hole and balls ) . Got touched up by every doctor in the hospital . At one point the doctor came in and I was lying on my side feeling abused and sorry for m